Sponsored

cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Gladiator Mojave, 20 JLUR, 18 JLUS
I just placed my second order with Travis, and wanted to give a shout out. Couple years ago I got a great deal on a new 2020 JLUR, and just completed my order of a 2023 Gladiator Mojave. For years Travis has been giving the Jeep community outstanding pricing for the rigs we love so much. My 6% below invoice became even sweeter when I learned that Jeep is also offering $3K cash ON TOP of the already awesome pricing. Sure, I have to wait a few weeks for the custom order, but I get exactly what I want at an unbeatable price from a dealership that has been nothing but amazing. For what it's worth, I live in Alabama, have never met Travis in person, never been to Eden, NC where the dealership is, and yet he treats me like a long-time customer and friend.

1 hour from the time I sent my specs, I got a price sheet, bill of sale (no hidden fees), put down a deposit over the phone, and received my VON. 24 hours later I got an email confirmation from Jeep with a VIN. Like my previous order, I will have the Gladiator flat-bed shipped to my home, which happened 24 hours after the dealership received it from Jeep (including dealership receiving and inspecting the new Jeep).

I cannot recommend Travis and Tri-City enough. Feel free to PM me if you have any concerns or questions about the process.
Sponsored

Bodine150

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Local city government
How do the current incentives work with the below invoice pricing ? Is the Employee Pricing like a rebate and stack with the below invoice price ? I know when it was 3k rebate last month that could be combined. Just didn't know about the August deal. Thanks

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)