Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Hello August!

Just announced today, Jeep has released Employee Pricing for All. With that program release, the prior rebate of $3,000 is no longer on the table.

What does this mean to you as a forum buyer?

Employee Pricing for All is not compatible with Affiliate Rewards.

An "in-stock" example:

2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
MSRP: $64,675
Invoice: $61,842
Employee Pricing for All: $58,950

The only added discounts available for Employee Pricing for All are Military & First Responder.

We will offer an additional 4% below invoice for Sold Orders & available 2023 In-Stock Gladiators. We will also offer an additional 1% below invoice for dealer financing (must finance a minimum of 50% of MSRP with a dealer secured lender [does not require financing with Chrysler Capital]). Our largest discount will be Employee Pricing (EP on the Build Configuration) plus 5% below invoice when securing dealer financing.

Here is a quick link to our dealer website: https://www.tricitychryslerjeepdodge.com/searchnew.aspx?yearrange=2023-2023&ModelAndTrim=Gladiator

*Note: Our dealer website does not reflect forum pricing. Please email me for forum specific pricing.

Thanks again guys!

Travis
Sponsored

Yolobaggins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
So Jeep is having a hard time selling gladiators so they make their incentives worse than the previous months? Am I reading that right?

How does employee pricing plus % below invoice work?

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
With our pricing parameters, you will receive Employee Pricing plus an additional 4%-5% below invoice.

Yolobaggins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Would the % below invoice be taken from the employee pricing price?

Would this count on builds too?

JTRDistraction

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Utility Substation Electrician
If i calculated that right, that would be almost 10 percent off of invoice. I used your "in stock"example and came out to $55,858. @Travis@TriCityJeep, would you agree that would be the correct price for your example? Or am i too far into the sauce? 😵💫🍻

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
If i calculated that right, that would be almost 10 percent off of invoice. I used your "in stock"example and came out to $55,858. @Travis@TriCityJeep, would you agree that would be the correct price for your example? Or am i too far into the sauce? 😵💫🍻
Your calculation is correct. Our 5% below invoice offer plus Employee Pricing would be $55,858 for that example.
Sponsored