James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (TBD)
Occupation
Solar Industry
Just build it out on he
Just build it out on Jeep.com and compare the two. Be sure to switch to 2021 and the employee price shows in the summary at the top. Sometime it doesn’t include the options in the main body.
Yeah I guess I am wondering if the family and friends discount is $4,000 for example, and what I negotiated with the dealer is $4,500 off MSRP before FCA incentives would that mean my total discount should be $8,500? Is the family and friends essentially a rebate paid by FCA?
Sponsored

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
No y
Yeah I guess I am wondering if the family and friends discount is $4,000 for example, and what I negotiated with the dealer is $4,500 off MSRP before FCA incentives would that mean my total discount should be $8,500? Is the family and friends essentially a rebate paid by FCA?
No you wouldn’t get both as friends and family is not a rebate. You can get rebates on top of friends and family or percent under deals negotiated with partners but you won’t get 7% off from a partner plus rebates plus friends an family. Be great if we could.

DrPlastic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 H-D Breakout, '21 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician/Mechanic
How do I know if I am eligible for the Employee Pricing for all discount?