Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
As said before, Travis is the real deal. My wife and I have purchased two Gladiators and a Dodge Durango R/T from him in the last 3-4 years. The transactions from email to delivery are so smooth, it has made the trip from Central Florida a bargain to deal with “friends“, not salespeople. Besides, seeing Travis grin while driving the R/T was priceless.

Mike & Carla
Thanks Mike! It is always a pleasure working with you!

Have you convinced your neighbor with the GT500 to get himself a Jeep yet? lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Now that’s funny! Not yet, but you know how hard headed Ford drivers can be. :CWL:
As long as he doesn't come waltzing in your driveway with a "Juice Special" then we're good :CWL:

Frank...

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 6-speed
Travis is the real deal. No bs I’d gladly make the road trip from NJ for another Jeep from him. He even pumped my gas on the second JT!

82B2A899-C23B-4944-A87C-38D8E74B1ADC.jpeg

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Travis is the real deal. No bs I’d gladly make the road trip from NJ for another Jeep from him. He even pumped my gas on the second JT!

Jeep Gladiator Sold Order & In-Stock Specials! 82B2A899-C23B-4944-A87C-38D8E74B1ADC
I appreciate the shout out Frank! Who's that bearded fella beside your Jeep?! 🧔

Sponsored

Pickles85

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Grand Cherokee L
Travis the the real deal picked up my 23 from him late December and it was the most hassle free experience. I would recommend him to anyone I know and would purchase from him again.

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Travis the the real deal picked up my 23 from him late December and it was the most hassle free experience. I would recommend him to anyone I know and would purchase from him again.
Thanks again Craig! It was a pleasure helping you with that awesome Sarge Green Max Tow Gladiator! I loved the look of that Stitched Leather option!

GladLad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
What's the current average turnaround on ordered Gladiators?

I ask because of the $1k bonus cash popping up on the Jeep site, but it requires taking delivery by 4/19. Would this not locked if ordering before that time?

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

I ask because of the $1k bonus cash popping up on the Jeep site, but it requires taking delivery by 4/19. Would this not locked if ordering before that time?
You need to ask your dealer when you place the order. I have heard some people claim to lock in rebates, but most advertised rebates usually have the language they are only valid at time of delivery and also for dealership on lot stock.

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
You need to ask your dealer when you place the order. I have heard some people claim to lock in rebates, but most advertised rebates usually have the language they are only valid at time of delivery and also for dealership on lot stock.
That is how my rebate worked (not locked in at time of order, but on pick up). I ordered late April of 2021. It arrived at the end of May and I was able to take the rebate that was expiring May 31st.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Leah@TriCityJeep

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager

Right now Gladiators are averaging around a 12 week turnaround. Any incentives that are active at the time of ordering will be Sold Order protected. You can opt for current incentives or incentives that are active at the time of delivery once your Jeep arrives.

cajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Gladiator Mojave, 20 JLUR, 18 JLUS
I just placed my second order with Travis, and wanted to give a shout out. Couple years ago I got a great deal on a new 2020 JLUR, and just completed my order of a 2023 Gladiator Mojave. For years Travis has been giving the Jeep community outstanding pricing for the rigs we love so much. My 6% below invoice became even sweeter when I learned that Jeep is also offering $3K cash ON TOP of the already awesome pricing. Sure, I have to wait a few weeks for the custom order, but I get exactly what I want at an unbeatable price from a dealership that has been nothing but amazing. For what it's worth, I live in Alabama, have never met Travis in person, never been to Eden, NC where the dealership is, and yet he treats me like a long-time customer and friend.

1 hour from the time I sent my specs, I got a price sheet, bill of sale (no hidden fees), put down a deposit over the phone, and received my VON. 24 hours later I got an email confirmation from Jeep with a VIN. Like my previous order, I will have the Gladiator flat-bed shipped to my home, which happened 24 hours after the dealership received it from Jeep (including dealership receiving and inspecting the new Jeep).

I cannot recommend Travis and Tri-City enough. Feel free to PM me if you have any concerns or questions about the process.
Sponsored