Sponsored

Factory rebate available on Gladiator. What's January 2nd 2020?

RambaLambaDingDong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU on tons, 40s, Longarm, 14 Cummins Megacab
Occupation
Nuclear Engineer
I called to get an EP control number. It was issued yesterday 8/30. I got to looking around online and there's a rebate on Gladiators right now for 1000. Which I find odd, didn't think there would be a rebate when some dealers are still trying to gouge people for 10k over sticker... but anyways, the EP number is good until January 2nd, 2020 and the rebate is good from 8/29-1/2/2020. Is there any correlation there? Probably just coincidence.

The rebate is called Automobility Offer : $1,000 cash back on select 2020 JEEP Gladiator

Screenshot_20190831-081628_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

Raven

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Automobility isn’t a rebate actually. That is really $1,000 discount on parts that if you are disabled and we’re going to outfit your vehicle with a wheel chair ramp or hand controls or anything of that nature.

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport S w/max tow
Interesting, from the Jeep web site,

“
See dealer for details. Excludes Gladiator, Wrangler, Grand Cherokee SRT® and Trackhawk models. Must take retail delivery by 9/3/19.”

ChrisWay

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee
I called to get an EP control number. It was issued yesterday 8/30. I got to looking around online and there's a rebate on Gladiators right now for 1000. Which I find odd, didn't think there would be a rebate when some dealers are still trying to gouge people for 10k over sticker... but anyways, the EP number is good until January 2nd, 2020 and the rebate is good from 8/29-1/2/2020. Is there any correlation there? Probably just coincidence.

The rebate is called Automobility Offer : $1,000 cash back on select 2020 JEEP Gladiator

Screenshot_20190831-081628_Chrome.jpg
That program is for people that need special equipment to drive their cars. Example amputees, wheelchair bound, etc. The Automobility website is quoted "get a reimbursement of up to $1,000 when you purchase adaptive equipment."
While the dealer is not wrong to put that on there, most people will not qualify for it.
It looks like a great program though. Happy to support a company who has it!

OP
OP
RambaLambaDingDong

RambaLambaDingDong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nuclear Engineer
Automobility isn’t a rebate actually. That is really $1,000 discount on parts that if you are disabled and we’re going to outfit your vehicle with a wheel chair ramp or hand controls or anything of that nature.
Ahhh, I see. Well, it looks like it'll just be EP and military for me then. Which I'm fine with lol That'll be just under 5% below invoice. I dont see how people were getting 6-7% below invoice with no control number.

Sponsored

Raven

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Funny you say that. I just got off the phone with the finance manager overseeing my deal and I just paid the drive off fees for my new gladiator and I got 8.5% under invoice with no control number or affiliate code.

Jay Gatsby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red JT
Funny you say that. I just got off the phone with the finance manager overseeing my deal and I just paid the drive off fees for my new gladiator and I got 8.5% under invoice with no control number or affiliate code.
Who and where please?!

Jay Gatsby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red JT
Nevermind, found your other post... Criswell Jeep.

OP
OP
RambaLambaDingDong

RambaLambaDingDong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nuclear Engineer

Raven

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What's the deal there? Another 3% sounds like it would be worth a trip.
So I made a deal on a JT with them and they sold it out from under me later that day. I freaked out and called the manager, she was no help so I called the GM of the dealerships. He gave me the deal on a similar JT because of my frustration. He claimed they lost $1,800 on the deal.

Sponsored

LowOnCash

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Just as we all suspected - now these Over-Priced pick-ups are sitting by the dozens on lots - Jeep finally wakes up to realize there's no more idiots like us guys who paid full tilt and begin discounting them!

Oh Well . . . .

Mike
Sponsored