Sponsored

Fast forward function with Android Auto and Google Play Music

JS2

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Bright White Soft Top, '15 Honda Odyssey, '97 Wrangler Sport (Retired 2010)
I have the 7 inch screen and use Android Auto and Google Play Music through bluetooth. Does anyone know how to fast forward a song? I have tried dragging the song time bar and holding the next track button but that does not fast forward.

20190911_124944.jpg
Sponsored

Jtgladiator

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Where ur using Bluetooth I think you have to do it on the phone. I know that when I plug in my Android and use Google music the option pops up.

OP
OP
JS2

JS2

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Bright White Soft Top, '15 Honda Odyssey, '97 Wrangler Sport (Retired 2010)
Thank you. Plugging it in works best. The bluetooth is nice to have but I also have to turn the volume to 20+ to hear. This is bad because when starting the truck, it defaults to the radio and volume level 20, where level 10 is loud enough.

And yes, the new Tool album is great. Tempest and Pneuma are my favorites so far but all of the songs are good on this one.

Rhanks47

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I had a problem with Android Auto and Google Play Music through bluetooth because when my phone is connected to Auto on screen appears that I should pay something but when I use the phone without connecting, everything is normal. I wanted to pay it but it cost a fortune and I found some ways how to get free google play credit from https://yourmoneygeek.com. My save was that some days ago I bought a new phone Samsung and when I registered from this device, google play gave me 50$. I was very surprised.
Sponsored