Sponsored

Forum Exclusive Groupbuy from ORACLE Lighting: NEW LED Skid Plate System! *Limited Groupbuy*

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
SKID_Light_Render.1_1024x1024.jpg

Offering additional protection for your JL or JT sway bar and steering box, this innovative skid plate from ORACLE Lighting also integrates high-powered functional LED lighting. This heavy-duty skid plate is formed from a 3/16” Steel Plate with a Satin Black Powdercoat finish, which provides durable underbody protection.

The LED Lighting modules feature precision optics for a 30° beam width and an option of White or Yellow LED light. These LED emitters can be easily replaced individually if there is ever damage to one of the modules.

This Skid Plate is a simple no drill installation with all necessary hardware included. Wiring is easy with the included harness which includes a switch for easy on/off operation- or connect to your AUX switches if your Jeep is equipped.

Oracle_5883_Jeep_JT_1024x1024.jpg

oracle_yellow_lightbar_JT-JL_1024x1024.jpg

ORACLE Part# LED Emitter Color:
5883-001 White
5883-006 Yellow

Fitment:
2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
• 9x High-Output 15W LED Emitters
• Total Wattage: 135W
• Total Lumens: 9000Lm
• Total Power Draw: 6A @12V DC
• Advanced LED Optic Design
• Modules DOT, SAE, & E9 Marked
• IP Rating: IP68 Ingress Protection
• 1 Year Warranty

PACKAGE CONTENTS:
• Skid Plate Lighting System
• Switched Relay Wiring Harness
• Mounting Hardware

COMPATIBILITY:
• 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
• 2020- 2021 Jeep Gladiator JT

1628863321540.png

We are offering 30 days of exclusive pre order discounts on the Skid Plate Group Buy in both JLWranglerForums and JTGladiatorForums. This discount will not last long so grab yours now if you want in! Its easy to get in on this:

1. Visit the product page for more information and resources
  2. Select your color and add to your cart
  3. In the cart section, add these discount codes exactly as you see here> SF37GD,V52DXM
  4. This will apply 10% off with free USA Shipping! (This product outside of the normal 30 days will not qualify for free shipping due to the size and weight of packaging)
Screenshot below of your chart.

GET YOUR SPOT 1628863330191.png

Normal Price: $449.95 + Shipping
Group Buy Price: $404.95 and FREE USA Shipping

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently November and is subject to change with notice.

Group buy code active for 30 days. Tentative ship date is November 2021 and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only. This product outside of the normal 30 days will not qualify for free shipping due to the size and weight of packaging.
Sponsored

Heavytlc

First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj5 ground up, tj, tj rubicon, 2017 jkru
Occupation
Wood buyer/seller
I can only use the free shipping or the 10% off code. I can’t get it to take both at the same time.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Please make sure you are using this as the shopping cart section, not checkout.

Jeep Gladiator Forum Exclusive Groupbuy from ORACLE Lighting: NEW LED Skid Plate System! *Limited Groupbuy* 1629732266943

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation

Sponsored

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
Other question, when's the approximate ship date? And were did you get the cool round marker lights in the grill? Are those on your site as well

Last edited:
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Other question, when's the approximate ship date? And were did you get the cool round marker lights in the grill? Are those on your site as well
Hi there, here's the estimated ship date below! And yes, these are our Pre-Runner Style Grill Kit: https://www.oraclelights.com/products/oracle-lighting-universal-pre-runner-style-led-grill-light-kit.
Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently November and is subject to change with notice.
-Rachel

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Does this skid plate extend lower, the same or higher than a stock Rubicon JT skid plate?

Has it been tested for rock hits? I am interested but don’t want to get off road and junk a full set of lights with the first hit.

Also do you have a link to or the cost of the replacement LEDs for the skid plate?

thanks.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Does this skid plate extend lower, the same or higher than a stock Rubicon JT skid plate?

Has it been tested for rock hits? I am interested but don’t want to get off road and junk a full set of lights with the first hit.

Also do you have a link to or the cost of the replacement LEDs for the skid plate?

thanks.
It will be the same as the stock bumper, Its not lower or higher.

It is a light bar located below the Jeep so rock chips can happen, we can not garuntee that. We will have replacement parts we can offer for the Offroad lights itself, this will be available in the future.

-Missy

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
It will be the same as the stock bumper, Its not lower or higher.

It is a light bar located below the Jeep so rock chips can happen, we can not garuntee that. We will have replacement parts we can offer for the Offroad lights itself, this will be available in the future.

-Missy
I assume by bumper, you are referring to the stock skid plate. I agree about the rock chips. My question is more about landing on the skid plate and the force crushing the lights. Functionally, this is being advertised as a skid plate with integrated lights. I assume your engineers have looked at this, but wanted to confirm. If I land on the bottom of the skid plate will the lights survive?

also do you have a cost range on the future replacement lights?

This is an innovative product. I like the look, but want to ensure the design holds up. It does not appear to have any additional support members other than the bend steel.

sorry, not trying to be a jerk. Just wanting to understand the design and the rigidity of the design before putting >$400 into the product.

Thanks.

Sponsored

john#21

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM Hydro Blue
I really like this, any plans for a Mojave solution and with plain old white lights?

I just visited the site, please disregard the above questions.

-John

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator High Altitude
I cannot find these on the Oracle website and the product link does not work. Were these available only through the group buy and are now gone?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I cannot find these on the Oracle website and the product link does not work. Were these available only through the group buy and are now gone?
Hi, we are just doing some maintenance on this product page so it's just offline at the moment. It should be back up shortly.

-Rachel
Sponsored