• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Connecticut FS: Snow Tire / Wheel Package for B9 Audi A4 Allroad

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
Just in case anyone out there has an Audi Allroad ...

I have for sale a complete 17” snow tire & wheel package that was on my 2019 (B9 Chassis) Allroad. I traded in the car so I no longer need these. I absolutely loved this setup in the snow. The tires have excellent snow/ice grip while maintaining excellent dry handling.

Tires: 235/55/R17 General Altimax Artic 12 103T XL, Made in Germany

Wheels: 17 x 7.5, 5x112, ET35 Andros R9 (Rotor replica)

The wheels were supplied by TireRack with the correct aluminum centering rings & retaining clips for my 2019 B9 Allroad.

This package was purchased from TireRack in December 2019. The tires have approximately 2500 miles on them. I attempted to measure the tread depth, but I was unable to measure any wear from the new tread depth. You can still see the little ‘snowflake’ impressions around the stud holes.

These have always had McKees wheel coating on them and they have been properly cleaned & stored in a climate controlled garage during the off season. There is absolutely no curb rash or any other damage to the wheels. The tires have no damage or plug / patches.

I applied Audi emblems to the center caps, and I made special lug bolt covers by machining down a set of VW lug covers. A full set of the correct lug bolts is included, along with the lug bolt covers and a removal tool for the lug covers.

This tire & wheel package was $1145.56 when new.

The price is $750 cash picked up in Windsor, CT.

Here are some representative pictures. Pictures of each individual wheel/tire are available if needed.

Jeep Gladiator FS:  Snow Tire / Wheel Package for B9 Audi A4 Allroad 1633092599759

Jeep Gladiator FS:  Snow Tire / Wheel Package for B9 Audi A4 Allroad 1633092624584

Jeep Gladiator FS:  Snow Tire / Wheel Package for B9 Audi A4 Allroad 1633092679918
Sponsored