First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Any one have experience with their products?

https://www.gearamerica.com/

I found they are offering 20% off on their website with Code: 10K20 until midnight 1/24.

I have been driving myself a bit nuts trying to figure what snatch block, recovery strap, tree protector and shackles to get. Found the WARN Epic Heavy Duty Accessory Kit on Amazon for $401+tax, but I read that WARN is making there straps, etc in China too.
Sponsored

Southbayglad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020
Any one have experience with their products?

https://www.gearamerica.com/

I found they are offering 20% off on their website with Code: 10K20 until midnight 1/24.

I have been driving myself a bit nuts trying to figure what snatch block, recovery strap, tree protector and shackles to get. Found the WARN Epic Heavy Duty Accessory Kit on Amazon for $401+tax, but I read that WARN is making there straps, etc in China too.
Thanks for the code. Think Im gonna give them a try. Did some research on youtube, prices are good, and american made.

Southbayglad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020
The kit I wanted was sold out. Got the heavy duty shackles and tree saver for $38. Cant beat that.

OP
OP
TRI-JAB

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
The kit I wanted was sold out. Got the heavy duty shackles and tree saver for $38. Cant beat that.
I decided to get two of the Off-Road Recovery Mega Kits. I wanted two snatch blocks, two tow straps and an extra set of shackles. By that time, it seemed best to get two kits for the price. I'll report out on quality when I get them.

Southbayglad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020
I decided to get two of the Off-Road Recovery Mega Kits. I wanted two snatch blocks, two tow straps and an extra set of shackles. By that time, it seemed best to get two kits for the price. I'll report out on quality when I get them.
Thats what I was going for. KIller price at that point. But I wasn't as quick as you lol.

Sponsored

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Dad has been running their stuff almost exclusively on his Jeep. Swears by them and really enjoyed working with the guys in the vendor village deal at a Jeep Fest. No pressure sales, super informative, quick to help, good prices, good quality, and made in the USA. Seems like a good get to me!

OP
OP
TRI-JAB

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Dad has been running their stuff almost exclusively on his Jeep. Swears by them and really enjoyed working with the guys in the vendor village deal at a Jeep Fest. No pressure sales, super informative, quick to help, good prices, good quality, and made in the USA. Seems like a good get to me!
Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear other folks have had positive experiences with the brand. I just got my clevis’s delivered and have the recover kits coming Friday.

Southbayglad

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator 2020
Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear other folks have had positive experiences with the brand. I just got my clevis’s delivered and have the recover kits coming Friday.
I received my D shackles and tree saver in 3 days. The packaging and quality are superb. I really appreciate that they donate 10% to St. Judes, and are an American Company with amazing prices. Pics to come.

OP
OP
TRI-JAB

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I received my D shackles and tree saver in 3 days. The packaging and quality are superb. I really appreciate that they donate 10% to St. Judes, and are an American Company with amazing prices. Pics to come.
I actually thought I posted a pic of the Clevis’s - they look really good and agreed great to see they donate the St, Judes

1A12EB94-6953-4A78-B8E7-05BE3C4442CF.jpeg

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Well I went to order today but everything I want is sold out! They say it should be back in stock in about three weeks.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rubinator919

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Can anyone verify is their stuff is actually made in the USA, or if they just use the GearAmerica name to give that impression.

I was going to make a purchase from their site, but can’t find mention of where the stuff is manufactured. Which makes me think this might actually be GearChina. Hope I’m wrong.

Rubinator919

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
So I just got this answer directly from them. Currently made in China, as I feared.

Hope they do eventually move production of this Gear to America.

692B1DC0-8AF3-4439-98EA-D826CA653FD5.png

KDerekT83

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Gladiator
Occupation
Hyundai Technician
Reviving an old thread... Everything is now legitimately made here in america. Prices aren't bad, and for those who are veterans/LEO, they offer pretty decent discounts. I ordered just over $400 ($412) worth of stuff earlier this afternoon. Applying my military discount took off almost $70......
Sponsored