Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
well jeep chat said the gladiator was shipped on 10.9 I wonder how long it will take to get to gupton

Dennis K

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fineartamerica.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Gecko Sport S with Mack's Toe
Occupation
Ret
I'm glad so many people are getting their Gladiators! This sure proves what we knew about the
more expensive trucks being built 1st. I ordered a pretty basic Sport on 8/10, 3 weeks ahead of
your Mojave, and still no real action. Even dealers seem to be ahead of me, and some of you other
people. I was told I would be put in front of dealers, maybe to a point? But I do understand about
building the upgraded trucks first for more profit. I just hope something doesn't go sideways and
I don't get my truck. Someone mentioned a Max-Tow issue, which was what I ordered. I can wait.
My Sport S MT was ordered on 7/25, 12 weeks this Sunday. It's on the train with a tentative delivery of 10/18 to 10/27.
Many, many more have come in with the higher trim levels...
Sux, but I get it...

Gecko Mojave

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Mojave 11 CTS-V wagon 84 Wagoneer
Occupation
Staff at an automotive college
The moment has finally arrived! I picked up my 2021 Gecko Mojave this afternoon. I had the pleasure of removing all the plastic. It's going to be a change driving it coming from driving Cadillacs for the past 23 years. I really like the fact that my name is on the window sticker.
Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club IMG_6682.JPG
Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club IMG_6675.JPG

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
The moment has finally arrived! I picked up my 2021 Gecko Mojave this afternoon. I had the pleasure of removing all the plastic. It's going to be a change driving it coming from driving Cadillacs for the past 23 years. I really like the fact that my name is on the window sticker.
Awesome and congrats!! It looks great.

Sponsored

SwankyTiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
well jeep chat said the gladiator was shipped on 10.9 I wonder how long it will take to get to gupton
Mike at CDJR Mall of Georgia said it was 10 days from shipped to the rail yard and 3-10 days from the railyard to the dealership. So I assume it would be similar for Gupton

MTB_365

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Mike at CDJR Mall of Georgia said it was 10 days from shipped to the rail yard and 3-10 days from the railyard to the dealership. So I assume it would be similar for Gupton
I would expect it any day. Mine took 4-5 days. Gupton is a high volume dealer so as soon as they have a full truck they ship it. They told me they never get rail shipments.

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
Awesome. I have 2 weeks until my FCA stuff clears so even if they get it now it will be waiting for a bit. Then Im gonna have them throw a lift and tires on it too I think. Still see sawing on the fence about that

Godzilla

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Looks awesome!! I pick mine up tomorrow and it should look almost identical.

Sponsored

49Truck

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Jeep Truck
Occupation
Tool Maker
My Sport S MT was ordered on 7/25, 12 weeks this Sunday. It's on the train with a tentative delivery of 10/18 to 10/27.
Many, many more have come in with the higher trim levels...
Sux, but I get it...
I'm very happy to hear your truck is on the way! That gives me hope of being a couple weeks behind you. Mine will be trucked in I'm sure, being so close to the Factory. What are you planning to tow?

Dennis K

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fineartamerica.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Gecko Sport S with Mack's Toe
Occupation
Ret
I'm very happy to hear your truck is on the way! That gives me hope of being a couple weeks behind you. Mine will be trucked in I'm sure, being so close to the Factory. What are you planning to tow?
Will eventually have a camper. Something with a toilet, according to my better half...