Sponsored

Gladiator Lift Kit Pre Order Package Now Available!

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
with clayton logo 1.jpg

If you’ve been searching for the ultimate lift kit for your Jeep Gladiator JT 2020+, then look no further than Clayton Off Road.

Both of our all NEW JT suspension systems were designed to meet both your demanding off-road AND on-road needs. Fully adjustable, 100% bolt on, and with our Lifetime Warranty plus 100% made-in-the-USA parts this really is the Ultimate Jeep Gladiator lift kit on the market.

Both our Overland Plus Series Lift Kit & Premium Series Lift Kit come in 2.5” and 3.5” lift variants and include all 8 adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, front and rear coil springs, sway bar end links, bump stops, and depending on which height you choose, new brake lines.

Looking for superior on road performance with the capability to hit the trails on weekends? We designed our Overland Plus Series Lift Kit just for you. All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Overland Plus kits feature our dual durometer Giiro Joint bushings on both ends. These are our free pivoting, self-lubricating, self-centering, silent in operation and maintenance free bushings that make our kits ride like butter no matter what's underneath your vehicle. If that all sounds like it's too good to be true, that's because it should be - but the structured anatomy of our Giiro bushings matched with their superior material formulation allows two distant worlds to meet as one, providing you the desirable comfort of a daily driver and then easily transitioning to meet the extreme demands of rugged off-road terrain.

Product at a glance:
  • Bolt In Design
  • 8 Fully Adjustable Control Arms
  • Maintenance FREE Giiro Joints
  • Dual Durometer, Self Centering Joints
  • Premium Adjustable Front Track Bar
  • Premium Adjustable Rear Track Bar
  • Linear Front Coil Springs
  • Triple Rate Rear Coil Springs
  • Front Adjustable Sway Bar Links
  • Rear Adjustable Sway Bar Links
  • Front & Rear Bump stops
  • Stainless Steel Front Brake Line Brackets (3.5”)
  • Extended Stainless Steel Rear Brake Lines (3.5”)
Looking for Johnny Joints? Meet our Premium Series Lift Kit. All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Premium kits feature our dual durometer Giiro Joint bushings on one end and forged Johnny Joint adjusters on the other. These narrow series forged Johnny Joint adjusters feature a greaseable and rebuildable single piece bushing capable of up to 40 degrees of misalignment. Combine that with our Giiro Joint at the other end and you’re looking at one versatile Jeep!

Product at a glance:
  • Bolt In Design
  • Forged Johnny Joint Adjusters
  • Front & Rear Bump Stops
Pre Order Package:

Available for a limited time only
, all pre orders of either our Overland Plus Lift Kit or Premium Series Lift Kit will include a free Steering Stabilizer Re-location bracket, free Front Lower Control Arm Skid Plates, and a free Front Axle Disconnect Skid Plate. Free items will be added to your cart automatically upon checkout.

All orders will come with FREE SHIPPING!

All 3.5" Lift Kit pre orders will ship out in the beginning to mid March, and all 2.5" kits will ship late March to early April. Once the pre-order is placed on our site you will get an email confirming your order and will be updated with a shipping date once the kits are ready to be sent out.

Pre order links below: (even more information available in website description)
2.5" Overland Plus Lift Kit
3.5" Overland Plus Lift Kit
2.5" Premium Series Lift Kit
3.5" Premium Series Lift Kit

Vegas4x4_Gladiator_tjmallory-8597.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

MNGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Power Wagon 2020 Gladiator
with clayton logo 1.jpg

If you’ve been searching for the ultimate lift kit for your Jeep Gladiator JT 2020+, then look no further than Clayton Off Road.

Both of our all NEW JT suspension systems were designed to meet both your demanding off-road AND on-road needs. Fully adjustable, 100% bolt on, and with our Lifetime Warranty plus 100% made-in-the-USA parts this really is the Ultimate Jeep Gladiator lift kit on the market.

Both our Overland Plus Series Lift Kit & Premium Series Lift Kit come in 2.5” and 3.5” lift variants and include all 8 adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, front and rear coil springs, sway bar end links, bump stops, and depending on which height you choose, new brake lines.

Looking for superior on road performance with the capability to hit the trails on weekends? We designed our Overland Plus Series Lift Kit just for you. All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Overland Plus kits feature our dual durometer Giiro Joint bushings on both ends. These are our free pivoting, self-lubricating, self-centering, silent in operation and maintenance free bushings that make our kits ride like butter no matter what's underneath your vehicle. If that all sounds like it's too good to be true, that's because it should be - but the structured anatomy of our Giiro bushings matched with their superior material formulation allows two distant worlds to meet as one, providing you the desirable comfort of a daily driver and then easily transitioning to meet the extreme demands of rugged off-road terrain.

Product at a glance:
  • Bolt In Design
  • Front & Rear Bump stops
Looking for Johnny Joints? Meet our Premium Series Lift Kit. All 8 of the adjustable control arms included in our Premium kits feature our dual durometer Giiro Joint bushings on one end and forged Johnny Joint adjusters on the other. These narrow series forged Johnny Joint adjusters feature a greaseable and rebuildable single piece bushing capable of up to 40 degrees of misalignment. Combine that with our Giiro Joint at the other end and you’re looking at one versatile Jeep!

Product at a glance:
  • Bolt In Design
  • Forged Johnny Joint Adjusters
  • Front & Rear Bump Stops
Pre Order Package:

Available for a limited time only
, all pre orders of either our Overland Plus Lift Kit or Premium Series Lift Kit will include a free Steering Stabilizer Re-location bracket, free Front Lower Control Arm Skid Plates, and a free Front Axle Disconnect Skid Plate. Free items will be added to your cart automatically upon checkout.

All orders will come with FREE SHIPPING!

All 3.5" Lift Kit pre orders will ship out in the beginning to mid March, and all 2.5" kits will ship late March to early April. Once the pre-order is placed on our site you will get an email confirming your order and will be updated with a shipping date once the kits are ready to be sent out.

Pre order links below: (even more information available in website description)
2.5" Overland Plus Lift Kit
3.5" Overland Plus Lift Kit
2.5" Premium Series Lift Kit
3.5" Premium Series Lift Kit

Vegas4x4_Gladiator_tjmallory-8597.jpg
I ordered the 3.5 Overland Plus Lift Kit yesterday with the code you guys sent me. The invoice only shows the lift kit but not the other parts with the Pre Order Package. Is that correct or did I order it wrong?

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I ordered the 3.5 Overland Plus Lift Kit yesterday with the code you guys sent me. The invoice only shows the lift kit but not the other parts with the Pre Order Package. Is that correct or did I order it wrong?
I think the code conflicted with the pre order package, give us a call today at the shop (203) 691-8593 or email me at [email protected] and we can talk more!

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
What do y'all recommend for shock lengths compressed and extended?

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
What do y'all recommend for shock lengths compressed and extended?
For the 2.5" kits somewhere around 16.75 compressed and 26.35 extended in the front and 18.50 compressed and 29.69 extended in the rear. For the 3.5" kits, 17.85 compressed and 28.45 extended in the front and 19 compressed and 30.69 extended in the rear.

Sponsored

salsadoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon
hi i currently have JTR w stock 33s tires. i’m looking at your overland kits. when i upgrade my tires in the future i won’t plan to go bigger than 37s. would you recommend your 2.5 or 3.5 kit? thanks!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey!

A Rubicon model JT will fit 37" tires perfectly on our 2.5" kit! Our 3.5" kit is designed for up to 38" and 39" tires on a Rubicon, but can obviously fit 37s as well if you wanted! Both the 2.5" and 3.5" kits will give you the same great performance on and off road, so it's just a matter of personal preference which height you want to be at and how much clearance you think you need. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to answer :like:

salsadoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon
Hey!

A Rubicon model JT will fit 37" tires perfectly on our 2.5" kit! Our 3.5" kit is designed for up to 38" and 39" tires on a Rubicon, but can obviously fit 37s as well if you wanted! Both the 2.5" and 3.5" kits will give you the same great performance on and off road, so it's just a matter of personal preference which height you want to be at and how much clearance you think you need. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be happy to answer :like:
thanks for all the info!

RenoRubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I watched the jkgear and gadgets videos, they chose fox IFP shocks, I was just wondering did you guys have specific shocks that you all tested or have data on that pairs well (from a valving, dampening standpoint) with the coil spring rate?
Thx!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I watched the jkgear and gadgets videos, they chose fox IFP shocks, I was just wondering did you guys have specific shocks that you all tested or have data on that pairs well (from a valving, dampening standpoint) with the coil spring rate?
Thx!
We actually tested the kit with the Fox 2.0 series shocks. While we don't pair our kits with shocks to give our customers the option to be able to choose whatever brand or style they feel comfortable with, we always feel confident recommending the Fox 2.0 Series shocks for most applications. The 2.0 series shocks are a great middle of the line shock that aren't super expensive or cheap, and not too stiff or soft, they work great for your daily driver/weekend warrior Jeep that does it all.

Sponsored

Deleted member 28614

Just an aside question while I am waiting to win my new lift kit;)... does anyone know what wheel and tire combination Clayton used in the picture of the white JT? Thanks!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just an aside question while I am waiting to win my new lift kit;)... does anyone know what wheel and tire combination Clayton used in the picture of the white JT? Thanks!
Those are Raceline Bead Lock Wheels on 40" Nitto Trail Grapplers!

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
Those are Raceline Bead Lock Wheels on 40" Nitto Trail Grapplers!
I know you guys have a long arm kit in the works. Would it be a good idea to purchase one of these kits and upgrade down the road? Im not sure what all will need to be changed when the time comes for your long arms

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I know you guys have a long arm kit in the works. Would it be a good idea to purchase one of these kits and upgrade down the road? Im not sure what all will need to be changed when the time comes for your long arms
We do have some customers do it this way! When the long arm kits release, which will probably be in 2021, we will also sell just a long arm upgrade kit that will come with everything you need just to get the new longer control arms in. Everything else, as long as you're planning on staying with the same height, would still work!

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
We do have some customers do it this way! When the long arm kits release, which will probably be in 2021, we will also sell just a long arm upgrade kit that will come with everything you need just to get the new longer control arms in. Everything else, as long as you're planning on staying with the same height, would still work!
Will this be a front suspension upgrade? Or will you be adding a long arm option for the rear as well?
Sponsored