Sponsored

Gladiator storage lot pics?

biggdave92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR / 2000 XJ Sport 4x4
If Gladiator production is underway, seems like someone could/would snap pics of the lots they are storing Gladiators on in Toledo.
Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
See this post that I made earlier today in the UAW strike thread:

Hey JL-Engineline I am just curious about something here. I have read that the JT is now being built on I believe about 2 shifts daily. And I know that some white Rubicons are all for some Government order. And I know Jeep has some Launch Editions in the works too. And I believe Jeep will crank out some the way they want them built and will send them to dealers to sell as built. And I have read about delivery dates starting a good time from now(not exactly certain when any will hit dealers lots).

But what I am curious about is what are they doing with the ones that they are building now. Do they just park them in a huge parking lot in Toledo? Or are they shipping any to the Government? Am wondering why they don’t just go ahead and ship them to dealers if they are already built. I just got a $500 coupon in the mail from Jeep and it’s only valid until the end of this month. Can’t even think of using it on a Gladiator if Jeep parks them on a lot in Toledo and does not ship out any built trucks. Love ya know the inside 411. And just for my info how many do they now build each day? Love to know. Thanks

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
See this post that I made earlier today in the UAW strike thread:
I'm not sure with Jeep but with Honda we have a massive I'd say 100 acre area with tents and that's where all out built lots sit until they go on a truck and ship out to dealerships ect

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Well that would be great if that’s true, would make my day. As a taxpayer I would hate to be paying Jeep to build top of the line trucks instead of bottom of the line trucks for Government use.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
See this post from JL-Engineline:

Update. JT is going to critical launch.
80 Units were built yesterday on 1st shift, all white Rubicons . All were built for the Government. So for all who doubted me, **** it.

20190327_093110.jpg
Sponsored