Gladiator Truck Cap Photo Comparison

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tacoma, Tundra, F Series, Silverado...
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Truck Cap Photo Comparison RSI Logo

Hello to all on the Gladiator Forum.

We put together the below photo comparison to visually demonstrate how these four truck caps look on the Gladiator. We did our best to try and find matching camera angles for each of the caps.

No matter which cap you decide to purchase, we hope this tool can help you in your decision-making process.

For a higher rez PDF download of the comparison,
click here.

As always, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Yours,

The SmartCap Team

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Truck Cap Photo Comparison RSI Logo copy

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Truck Cap Photo Comparison Gladiator Truck Cap Comparison 3
Sponsored

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Just installed an ARE CX today

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Truck Cap Photo Comparison 020CC7E9-C312-419C-80AD-8DBB44105FEC
That looks awesome, first one I've seen color matched in Gator!

I like the look of the ARE CX a lot, but I need something that can have a rooftop tent mounted on it. Hopefully they come out with the version with the frame on the inside for holding more weight.

For me, the RSI Smartcap is what I will probably be going with...just wish I didn't have to wait until October!

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
The RSI is at the top of my list as of now. My wallet is on lockdown until this BS is over and we somehow manage to sty out of a great depression. By then RSI will be offering color matching tops.

DawgBox

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks so much for the comparisons. Definitely going with RSI SmartCap. After that's on and with the BlackRhino wheels and a new skottel and my potjie, my American Jeep will be a hella of lot South African! Just need to make some pap and wors on the trail now now!

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
The RSI is at the top of my list as of now. My wallet is on lockdown until this BS is over and we somehow manage to sty out of a great depression. By then RSI will be offering color matching tops.
Yeah, that is the good thing about the RSI not being available until October...should have a better idea of where we stand by then. Hoping we somehow get the economy up and running again fairly quickly and can avoid a bad depression despite some people seemingly being determined to hurl us headlong into one!

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
JUST A HEADS UP RSI -- YOUR WEBSITE HOMEPAGE FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM ICONS INDICATE A MALFUNCTION TO EACH SITE FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS . . . since I've been checking?

Also, I know it's a bit early, but "ass-u-ming" your planning on using the '5thGenRam' Forum site for FCA-US's other off road-able brand, Ram Trucks, can I look forward to the day I can start following RSI at THAT Forum . . . being as how I'll most likely be buying one of those ! thanks. Sorry Gladiator guys, but the Glad-Bed is just too small for my purposes . . . & I've already addressed that in other threads.

OP
OP
SmartCap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tacoma, Tundra, F Series, Silverado...
JUST A HEADS UP RSI -- YOUR WEBSITE HOMEPAGE FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM ICONS INDICATE A MALFUNCTION TO EACH SITE FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS . . . since I've been checking?

Also, I know it's a bit early, but "ass-u-ming" your planning on using the '5thGenRam' Forum site for FCA-US's other off road-able brand, Ram Trucks, can I look forward to the day I can start following RSI at THAT Forum . . . being as how I'll most likely be buying one of those ! thanks. Sorry Gladiator guys, but the Glad-Bed is just too small for my purposes . . . & I've already addressed that in other threads.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We were undergoing changes on our social accounts that temporarily disabled the links. Those have been resolved.