Gladiator Videos: Exterior, Interior, Engineering, Rubicon, Overland, Heritage

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU
Gladiator's bed design is much better than I assumed it would be, especially the Rubi version! Not sure if its in these videos but heard this truck can take 37" tires with the 2" Mopar lift with the Rubi model.

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I think both the JT and JL Rubicons can do 37s on a 2” lift.

Cypressbog

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport. 2012 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4X4.
I'm sure you can run 37's, however the under body spare can hold a 35" max.

Sponsored

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
From looking at the undercarriage of the JT, it looks like there is still a little of room around that 35" tire. Some 37s are really small. Plus, I'm betting that flashing could be removed and then fit a 37".

2020-jeep-gladiator-jt-pickup-truck-mopar-accessories-la-auto-show-33-jpg.jpg

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
From looking at the undercarriage of the JT, it looks like there is still a little of room around that 35" tire. Some 37s are really small. Plus, I'm betting that flashing could be removed and then fit a 37".

2020-jeep-gladiator-jt-pickup-truck-mopar-accessories-la-auto-show-33-jpg.jpg
Depending on what the shield looks like you could probably flip it to the outside of the frame rail rather easily with some light modification. Looking forward to seeing what needs to be done to stuff a 37 under there, especially the smaller sized ones. Now whether it is practical to do so or not is an entirely different discussion.

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
Depending on what the shield looks like you could probably flip it to the outside of the frame rail rather easily with some light modification. Looking forward to seeing what needs to be done to stuff a 37 under there, especially the smaller sized ones. Now whether it is practical to do so or not is an entirely different discussion.
I plan on running a 37 KO2 so we all know those are actually much smaller then a true 37 so hoping it will stuff up under there in the space that's left.

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU
I think both the JT and JL Rubicons can do 37s on a 2” lift.
True but at full articulation the 37s on the JL need bump stops. Not sure how far the JT can go with similar lift just yet!

Random funny observation - Chris (2nd video) got allot of crap on YouTube for mentioning JT is good for storing yoga mats...lol.
Sponsored