First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Elevator Superintendent
Any more pics of these? Looks like they mount to the pinch seam like factory rails, is that correct?
They mount to the underside of the body and the pinch seam.

Reactions: JT1
OP
OP
GladiatorCruzen

GladiatorCruzen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Elevator Superintendent
How do you like those ridge grapplers?
I love them. They are extremely quiet on the highway for such an aggressive tire and balanced well too. I’m running 30psi currently.

Hardhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Ram Diesel, 95 Jeep Wrangler, 21 Jeep Gladiator
I love them. They are extremely quiet on the highway for such an aggressive tire and balanced well too. I’m running 30psi currently.
Nice think that is what I am going with. I like the look. Debating on 35 or 37. I ordered a Mojave so I don't really want to lift if since I paid extra for that suspension lol. How are the 37s with the 4.10 gears? My jeep Wrangler is a dog since i stuck the 35s on it and did not regear.

OP
OP
GladiatorCruzen

GladiatorCruzen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Elevator Superintendent
Nice think that is what I am going with. I like the look. Debating on 35 or 37. I ordered a Mojave so I don't really want to lift if since I paid extra for that suspension lol. How are the 37s with the 4.10 gears? My jeep Wrangler is a dog since i stuck the 35s on it and did not regear.
37’s do fine on the 4:10s IMO. Re-gearing would be beneficial to get back some mpg’s, but overall I have been pleasantly surprised how well it handles the 37’s.

Sponsored

Hardhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Ram Diesel, 95 Jeep Wrangler, 21 Jeep Gladiator
37’s do fine on the 4:10s IMO. Re-gearing would be beneficial to get back some mpg’s, but overall I have been pleasantly surprised how well it handles the 37’s.
Yeah but I am getting a manual wonder if that will be ok? I did just order the same slidders you got
Sponsored