First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Leo
installed the RB 20’s last night, very simple just took time trying to get them both to sit in the same spot on both sides.

7B4FCD19-F2AA-4001-B1BB-1D210C0730FC.jpeg

C363A94E-6AAA-4417-AE0A-BF033F094F2F.jpeg
Sponsored

BrnxBomr2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Launch
to anyone who bought these recently, did you get 3 or 4 brackets per side? I know when these first came out there were 3 brackets and there was a ton of complaints. I thought I saw recently they were coming with 4 now. Any input?

OP
OP
RubStingGray

RubStingGray

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Occupation
Leo
to anyone who bought these recently, did you get 3 or 4 brackets per side? I know when these first came out there were 3 brackets and there was a ton of complaints. I thought I saw recently they were coming with 4 now. Any input?
Mine came with 4 brackets for each side

Sponsored

BrnxBomr2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Launch
Thanks. Actually reached out to Go Rhino and they gave the info. Said a 4th bracket should be supplied. If not, to call them and they will send it out. Also gave me a 10% off code for my order in their site

BrightWhiteGladiator

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing - Planning & Research
Thank you. I asked Quadratec and they said it should still be 3.... lol
Did you order directly from Go Rhino?
I think Quadratec has some third grade kid manning the Q&A responsibilities on their website.

I’d also recommend you go to the hardware store and get replacement applicable stainless steel hardware rather than what is provided... def not needed but made me feel better about everything.

BrnxBomr2

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Launch
I think Quadratec has some third grade kid manning the Q&A responsibilities on their website.

I’d also recommend you go to the hardware store and get replacement applicable stainless steel hardware rather than what is provided... def not needed but made me feel better about everything.
haha. Normally I get pretty good answers but that one I heard right from Go Rhino and they said that was wrong. Lol. I can literally go pick it up from Quadratec since they are so close.

lobelsteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Gator
Ordered Go Rhino RB20 with bedliner. Very happy.
Quadratec to Georgia took 3 days. Excellent.
Packaging was amazing. Note the rubber bumpers taped over both ends of the running boards.
Instructions overly complicated. I reused to metric bolts to the nutserts in the body. Lots of washers included. Sequence: Bolt-flat washer-pinch weld-flat washer-lock washer-nut. Sequence for attaching running board: bolt-lock washer-flat washer.

They are plenty wide and very adjustable for how close or far from the body you want them to sit.
Wife loves them for ease of getting in and out.

Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino RB series steps IMG_3272.JPG
Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino RB series steps IMG_3276.JPG