First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
Anyone have this or seen this in person? Looks good, price is good, but i'm not sure about quality of their products. Looking at the picture, there is a gap on the welds (bottom right section of the license plate). Also, i'm not sure if the GoRhino plaque is removable.
Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Rear Bumper feedback / review? go-rhino-273120t-traillinie-rear-bumper-jt-1
Sponsored

Eherbaugh

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired USCG
Anyone have this or seen this in person? Looks good, price is good, but i'm not sure about quality of their products. Looking at the picture, there is a gap on the welds (bottom right section of the license plate). Also, i'm not sure if the GoRhino plaque is removable.
Jeep Gladiator Go Rhino Rear Bumper feedback / review? go-rhino-273120t-traillinie-rear-bumper-jt-1
The quality is really good actually. I have a Rockline full length bumper and I have been looking at this rear.