• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Alabama Goose Gear full rear seat delete

Bamaprof

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
Goose Gear full (both sides) rear seat delete. Like new condition. Work great at vastly increasing rear seat area storage. Make me a fair offer. Will not ship but will drive reasonable distance to meet. Central Alabama

E9D43539-FFDE-4F43-8D07-FC92BB5A6648.jpeg
Sponsored

21Moja

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Distiller
What do you want for it?

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
Goose Gear full (both sides) rear seat delete. Like new condition. Work great at vastly increasing rear seat area storage. Make me a fair offer. Will not ship but will drive reasonable distance to meet. Central Alabama

Jeep Gladiator Goose Gear full rear seat delete E9D43539-FFDE-4F43-8D07-FC92BB5A6648
That would be perfect for new pup -what are you looking at -price ?

OP
OP
Bamaprof

Bamaprof

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
That would be perfect for new pup -what are you looking at -price ?
Yeah I bought it for my dogs. Make me a fair offer. I got to look up what I paid.

Sponsored

BUZZHEAD

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP RUBICAN GLADIATOR ,2016 HD SLIMS
Occupation
WEED PULLER
I just looked them up, just over $1000 plus shipping & tax. $700 sound fair?
Sounds like a reasonable price ,I wish you were closer. I am headed to COLORADO end of the week. Let me see how that goes and if you still have them I will work something out. thanks

Caveman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow; 1994 Wrangler YJ
I think I'm interested, but you said you bought this for your dogs, which is also why I am interested in it. Did it work well for your dogs? Or were there any unexpected drawbacks? I did a search for review of this plate system mentioning dogs and didn't come up with anything...

OP
OP
Bamaprof

Bamaprof

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
There is plenty of room for a dog kennel but I just open my rear door and the dogs pile in! I have a foam pet mat maybe 36x48 for them to sit on. They absolutely love the extra space and flat surface.

Caveman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't use a kennel, either. Does the platform flex much with dogs on it? I have maybe 135# of doodles. Can I ask why you are selling it?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bamaprof

Bamaprof

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
I don't use a kennel, either. Does the platform flex much with dogs on it? I have maybe 135# of doodles. Can I ask why you are selling it?
I have a 185 lbs English Mastiff and 75 lbs pitbull. Zero flex. Super strong. Trading in my jeep

Caveman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in Banner Elk right now, headed back to AR on Sunday, which is closer to you in any case. Are you in the Birmingham area? If so, that is maybe a 4 hour drive from me in AR. Would you be willing to sell for the $700 price you mentioned earlier in the thread and meet me halfway?

OP
OP
Bamaprof

Bamaprof

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
I'm in Banner Elk right now, headed back to AR on Sunday, which is closer to you in any case. Are you in the Birmingham area? If so, that is maybe a 4 hour drive from me in AR. Would you be willing to sell for the $700 price you mentioned earlier in the thread and meet me halfway?
Ok I can do that but not on Sunday. Text me and we can set something up

Caveman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I live part of the year in NC and the other part in AR. I'm moving back to AR tomorrow, and it usually takes me a week or two to get settled, so I could do F or S or S (9/2, 9/3, or 9/4) to meet for the transaction. Or I could do later dates, if none of those dates are any good. I'm in no great hurry. If somebody ends up wanting to buy it without your having to drive a couple of hours in the meantime, feel free to sell (just let me know if you don't mind!).

OP
OP
Bamaprof

Bamaprof

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
So I live part of the year in NC and the other part in AR. I'm moving back to AR tomorrow, and it usually takes me a week or two to get settled, so I could do F or S or S (9/2, 9/3, or 9/4) to meet for the transaction. Or I could do later dates, if none of those dates are any good. I'm in no great hurry. If somebody ends up wanting to buy it without your having to drive a couple of hours in the meantime, feel free to sell (just let me know if you don't mind!).
Ok my Sunday morning is free now if you want them then. If not, just contact me when you are ready to meet. 407-701-7460
Sponsored