Sponsored

Got some new wheels. What do yall think?

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
So, last week, i went and picked up 4 polished bullet hole style wheels for super super super cheap. Got them home, and then found that one had obviously come a little loose on the vehicle at some point and caused the lug holes on 2 holes to be a little rounded out to an oblong type shape. I dont feel comfortable with that, so I ordered 1 brand new 5th wheel to replace that one. I was gonna use the other one as a spare. So I was gonna take the other non new 4 and clean them up really good and polish to a nice shine. I like the bullet hole polished style on jeeps. I think they just look good. The new one will be here tomorrow, but now I dont need it. haha. Hopefully I can get out of them what I have got in them, which is very little.

So 2 nights later, i found a set of mint Method Double standards pop up from someone who was selling the parts off their JK. I jumped on them. and made the 2 hour drive.
I got 5 of them for half the price of new, but they might as well be new. Came with spline lug nuts, but unfortunately the JK thread pitch is different than our JT.

Anyway, here are my new ones. I am still gonna work on the polished bullet holes and sell them at some point.

Jeep Gladiator Got some new wheels. What do yall think? image0

Jeep Gladiator Got some new wheels. What do yall think? image0
Jeep Gladiator Got some new wheels. What do yall think? image1
Jeep Gladiator Got some new wheels. What do yall think? image2
Jeep Gladiator Got some new wheels. What do yall think? image3
I
Sponsored

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
You are outta control, but end result looks great! Nice wheels!.....Jack

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Diesel, 2022 4XE
Occupation
Engineer
Looks good! I've also been known to make a quick decision on parts.....that's how you get the best deals!

OP
OP
93civej1

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Looks good! I've also been known to make a quick decision on parts.....that's how you get the best deals!
You have to...otherwise, someone else will pick up the deal you farted around on.
Sponsored