Granite Launch Edition

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Santa Fe National Forest, Jemez Mountains, NM
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
Mountain Wilderness Rancher/Horse Guide
Had to take my wife to the airport in Albuquerque again... swung by my dealership just in time to pick up my VIN NUMBER!!!! :rock:
WildJD’s
GCMJTLE VIN#
1C6JJTBG8LL144466
:like:;{
Sponsored

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (White), 2001 TJ Sahara (white)
Vehicle Showcase
how are you Identifying the serial number of the LEs?

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
how are you Identifying the serial number of the LEs?
If you have placed an order, you have a ‘VON’... “VehicleOrderNumber’... with the VON your dealer, or FCA ‘LE Concierge’ can look up your VIN, once your build has begun. ;{

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If you have placed an order, you have a ‘VON’... “VehicleOrderNumber’... with the VON your dealer, or FCA ‘LE Concierge’ can look up your VIN, once your build has begun. ;{
I was more meaning when people are referencing #419 out of 4190. How is that determined?

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I was more meaning when people are referencing #419 out of 4190. How is that determined?
They were all mixed into the general build... FCA can compile a “consecutive” list, but I’m not aware of one yet. Have you seen anyone post their actual ‘consecutive build order number’? ;{

Sponsored

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They were all mixed into the general build... FCA can compile a “consecutive” list, but I’m not aware of one yet. Have you seen anyone post their actual ‘consecutive build order number’? ;{
Just looking at @kayakmike signature "JT Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition (serial #4190 of 4190)"

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just looking at @kayakmike signature "JT Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition (serial #4190 of 4190)"
That was a running joke... we all said, “as long as it’s taking to get our LE’s... mine will probably be number 4190 out of 4190!” Eventually, @kayakmike claimed #4190 as his! But we were all pretty sarcastic by that point!
No, like I say, FCA has all the data... someone just has to write a code to find all the LE’s and collate then into a numerical number order, then assemble the list. Then, we might all find out where our LE falls in numerical order. Until then, @kayakmike and I, did, ultimately, get our GCM-JTLE’s before 4190... but I reckon we were Damn close! ;{

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hahahaha, thanks

Kaviiak

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Had to take my wife to the airport in Albuquerque today... decided to swing by my dealership and see if they had any Glads on the lot... hadn’t seen one in person yet!
My dealer saw me and grabbed me, saying, “JD... come with me!” He took me to a White LE that had just been delivered! Said, “My guy who ordered it is on the way... but I thought you might like to see a Bright White LE in person!”
Gorgeous! Bigger than I thought! More of an actual truck than I thought! I crawled underneath, scoured the engine bay, marveled at the much nicer bed than I expected! Checked every nook and cranny! Gorgeous! Cab feels bigger than JLUR! Under seat storage box is way bigger and more functional than it looks in videos! Center console storage is super deep! The Falken 33’s look more like 35’s! (Seriously!) The leather dash looks better in person! The seats, the body, the flares, the power train and suspension, the engine bay, right down to the neatly bundled AUX ends... all the workmanship top to bottom is beautiful! Gorgeous!
Can’t wait till my GCM LE Rubi Glad shows up... but the wait will be worth it! ;{

Kaviiak

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
That was a running joke... we all said, “as long as it’s taking to get our LE’s... mine will probably be number 4190 out of 4190!” Eventually, @kayakmike claimed #4190 as his! But we were all pretty sarcastic by that point!
No, like I say, FCA has all the data... someone just has to write a code to find all the LE’s and collate then into a numerical number order, then assemble the list. Then, we might all find out where our LE falls in numerical order. Until then, @kayakmike and I, did, ultimately, get our GCM-JTLE’s before 4190... but I reckon we were Damn close! ;{
Hey you look at welds on rear shock mounts?
Sponsored