Sponsored

Grimm Offroad has got the winch plate for you!

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
The much-anticipated release of the Grimm Offroad winch plate is here and we think you, the Jeeping community, need to know!

Grimm OffRoad’s Jeep JL Wrangler and Jeep JT Gladiator winch plate is designed to mount a winch into the stock Rubicon steel bumper. Laser cut and CNC formed from 1/4 inch high strength low alloy (HSLA) steel, there is no stronger winch plate on the market.

• Winch plate for mounting a winch into the stock steel Jeep Rubicon front bumper
  • Laser cut and CNC formed from 1/4 inch high strength low alloy (HSLA) steel plate
  • Cad Designed and FEA tested to withstand up to 14,000 lb. pulls with minimal deflection and no deformation
  • Integrated fairlead backing plate and includes fairlead faceplate
  • Installs with simple hand tools with no vehicle modifications required
  • Allows mounting of winch plate on vehicle before installing winch
  • Accepts most center mounted winches with standard 10 x 4.5” bolt pattern
  • Black 2-stage powder coat perfectly matches the stock Rubicon bumper for a factory look and offers superior corrosion and wear resistance
  • Made in the USA
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
n8bfoamd2tqz6hhlqazs.jpg

fvqu9ctmtwsyup0ih7qy.jpg

Convinced that you need one of these for yourself? Northridge4x4 has these IN STOCK and ready to ship!

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/winch-plates/10067-grimm-offroad-steel-bumper-winch-plate
Sponsored

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
Does anyone know of an install video for this because I’m putting it on my Jeep on Saturday?!?!

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
SWEET!!!

I’m literally just finishin up my lunch and heading into the garage to start. I’ll let you all know how it goes.

Sponsored

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
Ok I did the install and I’ll give the product an 8/10.

Pros:
Very light weight compared to the Warn or Mopar winch plates. This thin couldn’t be more than 10-15lbs at best.

Love the fact that it is a one pc design.

Cons:
The holes to mount the fairlead did not line up at all. Luckily in my previous lifetime I was a machinist and had the proper tools and know how to deal with it.

Also I followed the Northridge install video fo the wiring and removing the fender cost me six broken tabs. If your going to do it this way either take the time to remove the fender liner so that you can pinch the backside of the tabs or make sure you have plenty of replacements on hand.

Jeep Gladiator Grimm Offroad has got the winch plate for you! 8712D757-3DCB-4A95-809F-C2DB70DEB35C

Jeep Gladiator Grimm Offroad has got the winch plate for you! 7D390F14-D50E-456D-B697-3A3DF19EB763

Jeep Gladiator Grimm Offroad has got the winch plate for you! 1A464687-B712-41F7-8F81-F49CC19BB497

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
Ok I did the install and I’ll give the product an 8/10.

Pros:
Very light weight compared to the Warn or Mopar winch plates. This thin couldn’t be more than 10-15lbs at best.

Love the fact that it is a one pc design.

Cons:
The holes to mount the fairlead did not line up at all. Luckily in my previous lifetime I was a machinist and had the proper tools and know how to deal with it.

Also I followed the Northridge install video fo the wiring and removing the fender cost me six broken tabs. If your going to do it this way either take the time to remove the fender liner so that you can pinch the backside of the tabs or make sure you have plenty of replacements on hand.

Jeep Gladiator Grimm Offroad has got the winch plate for you! 1A464687-B712-41F7-8F81-F49CC19BB497

That's a serious bummer. Anyone else experience this?

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
This is the only one we have ever heard of all the other ones bolted right up and we have sold over hundreds so far.

duvinclunk

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
This is the only one we have ever heard of all the other ones bolted right up and we have sold over hundreds so far.
Based on how his mounts, would you say it would be equal to pull strength as the Warn? I like that Warn mounts to the frame ends rather than the side but not sure it makes a difference.

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
That's a serious bummer. Anyone else experience this?
Yah just to be clear. I’m 100% satisfied with the product. It’s not at all out of the realm of possibility that I did something wrong or that I got a one off that was punched out a little bit off.
Sponsored