Sponsored

Has anyone had the TSB completed for the diesel rubicon suspension bottoming out?

JTJAY

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE
The parts for mine finally all came in but I'm being told by the parts dept that the parts listed for them to order according to the tsb are the same identical parts as what was stock.
I've been in contact with Jeep customer care and getting the run around since october of last year and for the past month I've been asking for clarification as to how the replacing the suspension components with the same parts will correct my problem, but I haven't even get anyone to respond to my numerous messages and emails.
If anyone has any additional info to share, please enlighten me.

The most frustrating part is that Jeep customer care was promising to correct the problem since October of last year since it was a known issue but all I've gotten was empty promises, missed deadlines and terrible follow up.
Sponsored

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
My parts are due to be at the dealer on the 16th. Iā€™ll have to figure out a way to get it their since they said they wouldnā€™t to it on a Saturday. Iā€™ll keep you posted on if my experience is the same or if they are truly different parts. Because they included shock bolts I figured they would upgrade the shocks or change them somehow but I donā€™t know. From what Iā€™ve heard the Majaveā€˜s have a larger shock bolt.

OP
OP
JTJAY

JTJAY

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE
I had a white 2021 that I bought in July of last year and jeep customer care put a mopar lift on it and that fixed the problem. Then when I ordered the gecko one they promised to do the same if the problem existed but welched on that promise after I took delivery.

Last edited:

Davekayc

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 diesel
Occupation
Roadbuilder
I cant believe there isnt a solution to this . I have the diesel with mopar and i bottom on speed bumps. The wifes mercedes with 21ā€ wheels doesnt.
Sponsored