First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I just about have myself talked into this topper and I would like some other opinions on it.
I was originally going to get just a flat cover and call it a day but I really like the idea that you can roll the sides up or just lay it all down. I dont plan on hauling a ton of stuff like an atv but more like a place to put gear that can be kept dry and not being limited to bed height items only. I could envision rolling the sides up adding an inflatable mattress and having a fun place for the kids or the doggo's to hang out. Just seems really well thought out.
If you have one what do you think? worth it or worth waiting to see what others come out with?
Jeep-Gladiator-B-1-1050x1050.jpg
Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
If you can wait a little while, BesTop is coming out with their SuperTop for the Gladiator and I believe they are offering it in both of their two soft top choices.

BTW, BesTop owns SoftTopper.

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Yeah I’m waiting to compare the two. I’m liking the SofTopper set up with the Darin Cage Rack.

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Yeah I’m waiting to compare the two. I’m liking the SofTopper set up with the Darin Cage Rack.
Yes!
I also could see a flat cover with a rack that has those lockable boxes on the side. I'd use the hell out of those...

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
I was really close to getting a softopper...

Got a hard cover (trifold undercover flex) and for the day to day I really like it.

I still think I may end up with one eventually

Sponsored

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Pulled the trigger this morning on it.
All this insane ice and snow we have had and I dont have a way to cover the bed so if we had to actually move/leave some stuff I have no way to have it covered, I didnt want to limit it to bed height only. it wont be here and even if it were I couldnt get it installed in time for mondays straight up hammering of bad weather we supposed to get.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Following this and look forward to your assessment.đź‘Ť
just dont hold your breath. Its really cold here in KY and I dont think that will make a soft topper easier to install. My garage is absolutely packed and I dont know if I could make room to get the truck in there for an install. I might try though. pretty hyped.

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
just dont hold your breath. Its really cold here in KY and I dont think that will make a soft topper easier to install. My garage is absolutely packed and I dont know if I could make room to get the truck in there for an install. I might try though. pretty hyped.
I hear ya'. I'm in central Ohio and the weather is kind of frightful. I have a stack of goodies waiting for install after the Spring thaw.

EddyArnold

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD | 88 300zx | 97 XJ
Occupation
TheCyber
Searching through post looking for Softtopper info... saw this and then your vid @Berserker556 and thought I'd add it to the thread...

Thanks for the vid!

PM me if you are anywhere near Louisville, it'd be cool to check it out in person

Longleaf

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2018 Desert Sled
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I'm running the softopper and decked box like several others. I think it's a really good solution for carrying tools/ camping gear. I ended up building a bed rack to go over the softopper so I could mount my RTT and awning.

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Searching through post looking for Softtopper info... saw this and then your vid @Berserker556 and thought I'd add it to the thread...

Thanks for the vid!

PM me if you are anywhere near Louisville, it'd be cool to check it out in person

Thanks! I try not to post my videos outside of my build thread. I have a love / hate with the softopper.
:)
Sponsored