First Name
Mimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Manager
One of the main reasons why I purchased my Gladiator is my love for camping. Last weekend, we went camping again in one of the most beautiful state parks in Florida (St. Anastasia Island, close to St. Augustine), and we tried out our new tents...

Setting up took less than 5 minutes per tent, and they are both super sturdy. Super convenient if you camp on the weekends and don't want to spend too much time setting up. I am so happy with this purchase that I had to share with you guys ;-)

I purchased both tents on Amazon (see links below), and they are very reasonably priced:
Truck Tent
Additional tent

Jeep Gladiator Have to share this camping purchase! IMG_2443
Sponsored

arsy51

First Name
arsy51
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Overland - Hydro Blue; '02 Honda RC51 SP2
Vehicle Showcase
The truck tent...any issues with bugs getting in?

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
It looks like the bed could almost fit the larger tent. Is there much extra room around the tent?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mimi

Mimi

First Name
Mimi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Manager
It looks like the bed could almost fit the larger tent. Is there much extra room around the tent?
I purchased the mid-size at the time, because of my tonneau cover that's rolled up behind it. The mid-size feels pretty spacious, also because of the height of the tent.

According to the size chart online the full-size won't fit, I just read a minute ago.

TheLunk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Overland Snazzberry (traded in 2020 Max Tow)
I purchased the mid-size at the time, because of my tonneau cover that's rolled up behind it. The mid-size feels pretty spacious, also because of the height of the tent.

According to the size chart online the full-size won't fit, I just read a minute ago.

Just curious about "rolled up behind it". Mind if I ask what tonneau do you have?

I just got my Bak X4S installed and was hoping this tent might work with it rolled up to the cab.

Thanks
Sponsored