Sponsored

Hello from Canada

BrandonG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Hello from Canada , I recently got a sport and I’m looking to swap the headlights and fog lights to aftermarket halo led . Easy to source cheaper options in Canada are NVE off road brand thru my local jeep shop and bunker indust on Amazon both price around 300 for the headlights and 150 for the fogs . Anyone have knowledge on these brands ? I’m also looking to change all the other bulbs to LED but using the previous posts on this I cannot open the amazon links to see the bulb part numbers , can someone please clarify what part number for each bulb and what brands seem to work well without a trip to the dealer . Lastly I want to level the jeep . It has rubi rims 17” and 285 70 17 falken at3 . I’m happy with the tires and rims and have no plans on going bigger just to level the front , seems like teraflex is the way to go ? Other kits come with shock extension why doesn’t teraflex ? Thanks for your help
Sponsored

OP
OP
BrandonG

BrandonG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
The nve headlights are 7” and the bunkers are 9” , does the 7” lights look bad in the Jt or is it just a backing bracket that is actually larger ? Thanks

Shootist

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the forum. You may have better luck breaking down your questions into the specific categories you are asking about and posting them into a better aligned section. I am no moderator but thought I would try to guide you a bit in getting the answers you need.
Sponsored