Sponsored

Hello

muddyix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470 MT-07 CBR600RR
Hey everyone,

I'm currently in the market for a new vehicle. I used to own a 2012 JKU rubicon which I bought used in 2013 with 20k miles, I put a 2.5 inch lift and 35's, and owned it for 4 years. During those 4 years, I had to replace the water pump 3 times, the oil pump 4 times, and it consumed oil like it was a kid in a candy store. Yet, it always got me up and down the mountain, even in 3 feet of powder, and always got me home safe. Some days it wouldn't start, not even accessory power would turn on. I would have to turn on and off the ignition at least a dozen times before it would have power or start. I sold it because I wanted something more reliable to move cross country in which is why I went with the GX470.

Fast forward a few years and now I'm ready to purchase a new vehicle. Now that I've experienced the toyota life I'm leaning towards a tacoma or 4runner, although there's this void that won't be filled. I want to own another Jeep. I would love to get a JLU, yet I bought a boat when I moved to TN, so the Gladiator is looking like the right option with the longer wheelbase and towing capacity.

I have experience with the 3.6 from my JKU, even though that was a lemon, yet none with the new 8spd transmission. I've watched countless of videos of it towing and plenty of reviews online. I just would like to know how does everyone here like their gladiator, how has the powertrain been, and how's the towing?
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver