Help with Leather Seats

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2
Looking to order a JT Sport S soon. I like the idea of getting leather from the factory and the options are the MOPAR perforated or stitched. I have factory perforated leather in my β€˜18 GC Trailhawk and love it. Anyone have the CBQ perforated leather in the JT? Do you like it? Anyone have the CBS stitched leather? Which is better? It seems like the only difference from the Jeep website builder is the middle insert is either perforated or patterned. Does anyone have any pictures or either? Note: I am not asking about the standard Overland or Rubicon leather, but the MOPAR options.

I know Katzin could be cheaper and has more custom options, but I have seen that installers are hit or miss and I donβ€˜t want to be bothered or get stuck with a poor job. Plus, I want black and a factory look, anyway.
Sponsored

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
OP
OP
NYC-4X4

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2
on the build tool on Jeep's site, click on the leather version you want, then click the image next to it to activate the "interior 360" pic. you can rotate the camera and look at each of the seat designs. I highly prefer the hex pattern (CBS) one, looks sharp.

good info in this thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/perforated-leather-seats-information.15994/

Edit, also found a flyer for them:

Jeep Gladiator Help with Leather Seats WranglerUpfitSheet2018
Yeah, I saw it on the website builder, but hard to tell. Also, more interested in quality vs looks. Is it purely cosmetic or do each serve a different purpose like perforated breathes better and stitched is idk ribbed for pleasure? Thanks, I will take a look at that JL thread.
Sponsored