Leather with Seat Covers?

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Anyone planning on covering their leather seats with seat covers? My thought is to get the leather, then put on seat covers for the hot months, then enjoy the leather the rest of the time. Lets me avoid the all-black interior and get rid of the red dash of the Rubicon.
Sponsored

TYJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
That’s a good idea depending on the cover. Do you have any links to options you’re considering?

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I have put good seat covers on all my vehicles for the last 15 years - and it keeps the seats in great condition for resale - no scratches, no stains, no wear. I wanted all the bells and whistles on this Gladiator - which ratcheted up the cost - so I decided to save money and skip the leather seats this time. Happy I did.

primethios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
That is exactly my plan. Ideally I want neoprene covers but have seen nothing yet for the back seat as I want all or nothing. If anything it is an extra protector from the dog even though I have a cover hammock in back for him. Less "hot" in the summer and less "cold" in the winter.