www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
20 JT, 15 JKU, 22 BMW 4, Challenger R/T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
At the 4:45 mark is that a "bypass" on the other side of the shrubs? I haven't been on it in a few years and don't recall that...
Interesting. I didn't notice it when we were there. Sure does look like one in the video. If someone can't get through the tippy tree they are going to have a tough time at the creek!
Sponsored

RanchoShocks

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
So true. My friend Lee @Bestop showed me video recently of French Creek flash flooding and it was insane.

Interesting. I didn't notice it when we were there. Sure does look like one in the video. If someone can't get through the tippy tree they are going to have a tough time at the creek!

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
So true. My friend Lee @Bestop showed me video recently of French Creek flash flooding and it was insane.
It was wild that Tuesday, but they had it opened up by Thursday and I ended up leading a group up there that Friday and the repairs on the access road held nicely. The Creek and several other parts were more difficult than that trail was last year by far.

@Rummie Here is the Creek just 2 weeks before you hit it.
Jeep Gladiator Holy Cross City - Gladiator on 37s, two Wranglers on 35s. How do they compare? 1629829658491

And here's an unfortunate Maserati parked at the trail head. The parking job was fine but then the road washed away from under him/her.
Jeep Gladiator Holy Cross City - Gladiator on 37s, two Wranglers on 35s. How do they compare? 1629829743295

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

Sponsored

mep4wd

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Consultant, Retired
I am always amazed, not only at what I have been able to do with my Gladiator but what other folks like you have done. Very inspirational.

Geo Jeep

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Sport S (Max Tow)
Occupation
Geologist
I am always amazed, not only at what I have been able to do with my Gladiator but what other folks like you have done. Very inspirational.
No kidding! While I'm more of an easy to moderate trail guy, I can appreciate the time, effort, and money it takes to build and then run with one of these rigs. Well done Rummie, loved the video! I was only able to do Ophir this year in my stock Gladiator but it was a blast. All the others were still closed in June due to snow.

OP
OP
Rummie

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
20 JT, 15 JKU, 22 BMW 4, Challenger R/T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
No kidding! While I'm more of an easy to moderate trail guy, I can appreciate the time, effort, and money it takes to build and then run with one of these rigs. Well done Rummie, loved the video! I was only able to do Ophir this year in my stock Gladiator but it was a blast. All the others were still closed in June due to snow.
We were just on Ophir last week! Beautiful views. All the trails in that area are amazingly beautiful.
Sponsored