• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas (Houston) For Sale: OEM Soft Roll-Up Tonneau Cover

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
Replaced the OEM roll-up cloth tonneau. Was on the Jeep 3 days following delivery. I believe this is MOPAR Part 82215617, which MOPAR lists for $940 on their website. Allows access to the full width of the bed. Make offer.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WMWHV

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Would you do $400 If I pay shipping to Cleveland Ohio? Coming brand new from the dealerships at $550.
Based on the arrival condition of some of the larger parts I have ordered, I would be very worried about trying to ship this to you. I am not sure how I would be able to properly pack it and could not offer a warranty against damage in shipment. I suspect shipping would be expensive. I think that if you can get one locally for $550, you are better off eliminating the risk of shipping damage and getting a new one from your dealer.

funnypanda196

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
okay I understand I just bought one today anyways off a display model. How did you like the cover? Pros and cons of it?

Sponsored

OP
OP
WMWHV

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
okay I understand I just bought one today anyways off a display model. How did you like the cover? Pros and cons of it?
It looked nice and I think the best thing it had going for it is that when it rolled up, there were no tracks down the side of the bed that encroach on the bed space. You have full access to everything, including the trail rails if you have them. My new one offers more security, but comes in on the sides of the bed a couple of inches on each side. Everything is a trade off.

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
This requires Trail Rail to be installed, first?

funnypanda196

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
It looked nice and I think the best thing it had going for it is that when it rolled up, there were no tracks down the side of the bed that encroach on the bed space. You have full access to everything, including the trail rails if you have them. My new one offers more security, but comes in on the sides of the bed a couple of inches on each side. Everything is a trade off.
Okay thanks hopefully getting mine in 2 days or so. Next thing I want to get is the lockable under rear seat storage and the Bluetooth speaker.

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
I’d prolly do 550 shipped to ABQ.

OP
OP
WMWHV

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
This requires Trail Rail to be installed, first?
I don't know, but don't think so. This cover is totally separate from the trail rails. It could be that one or more of the mounting brackets goes behind the trail rails, such that you would have to unbolt the rails to install the brackets. I would have to look at that. I bought my replacement tonneau from my LineX dealer, so he swapped them out when he did the bed liner. He had to remove the trail rails for the bed lining, but I don't know if it would have been required just to swap the tonneau. I was not there watching when it happened.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WMWHV

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I am out in a dove field right now and don’t remember what I was asking. Let me find my notes and get back to you. I still have it and it has been in climate controlled storage.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
I am out in a dove field right now and don’t remember what I was asking. Let me find my notes and get back to you. I still have it and it has been in climate controlled storage.
Git dem doves! Good shooting!

OP
OP
WMWHV

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I just looked at a major on line retailer that starts with a Q and they are selling what I think is this model for $759.99. How does $550 sound to you? I am assuming we are close enough to one another to meet somewhere and avoid shipping, which I think would be horribly expensive and risky.
Sponsored