Metalcloak

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gladiator
It's 4th of July time... time to hang out with family and friends... time to have a BBQ or two or three... time to do some wheelin'!

And it's time to save at one of Metalcloak's Most Popular Savings Events of the year - over 1000 Products to Choose from for your Jeep, Bronco, Toyota and RAM Truck.

🇺🇸 [ 10% Off & Free Shipping Storewide ] 🇺🇸

Just visit Metalcloak.com for instant savings. No code required. Just add to cart to process your savings.

Starts Sunday! July 2 - 4 --- Three Days of Savings!

Here's the Small Print: 10% Off is for Retail Sales Only | Free Shipping to the Lower 48 Only | 50% Off Shipping to Canada, Alaska, & Hawaii | Military & Veterans Save an additional 5% With Code USAhero (service verified at processing).

Sponsored

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gladiator
The I ♥ FREEDOM 4th OF JULY SALE is On! Now through July 4.

It's day two of the sale... tomorrow is Independence Day... a great day of celebration... of fireworks and BBQ's... of family and wheeling.

So today, do the shopping... get the next piece for your rig... the next upgrade to your Gladiator...

The next component of Summer Fun!

Jeep Gladiator I ❤️ FREEDOM SALE is on! Now through July 4th Large-Sales-Block-July4-23-Mobile

Last edited:

TomD

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Semi retired Engineer/tool maker
Woo hoo, thanks Metalcloak, I took advantage of the sale and placed an order for a lift!

my first post here....

Jonathan G

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Rocket surgeon
It's 4th of July time... time to hang out with family and friends... time to have a BBQ or two or three... time to do some wheelin'!

And it's time to save at one of Metalcloak's Most Popular Savings Events of the year - over 1000 Products to Choose from for your Jeep, Bronco, Toyota and RAM Truck.

🇺🇸 [ 10% Off & Free Shipping Storewide ] 🇺🇸

Just visit Metalcloak.com for instant savings. No code required. Just add to cart to process your savings.

Starts Sunday! July 2 - 4 --- Three Days of Savings!

Here's the Small Print: 10% Off is for Retail Sales Only | Free Shipping to the Lower 48 Only | 50% Off Shipping to Canada, Alaska, & Hawaii | Military & Veterans Save an additional 5% With Code USAhero (service verified at processing).

Can y’all extend the sale through the weekend? Asking for a friend who is convincing his wife…

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gladiator
Woo hoo, thanks Metalcloak, I took advantage of the sale and placed an order for a lift!

my first post here....
Thank you! Welcome to the Forum.

OP
OP
Metalcloak

Metalcloak

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gladiator
Can y’all extend the sale through the weekend? Asking for a friend who is convincing his wife…
Generally speaking we can extend it through Wednesday for those that need more support or have questions before buying, but not until the next weekend.
Sponsored