Metalcloak

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Metalcloak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gladiator
Jeep Gladiator ❤️ "I Love My Jeep" Sale Starts Now! ❤️ Large-Sales-Block-Valentine-Sale-Mobile-MC

❤ [ 10% Off & Free Shipping Storewide! ] ❤

It's a Love Sale! 10% Off & Free Shipping Storewide - No Code Required

Saturday, February 12 - Monday, February 14 Only.

Just visit Metalcloak.com for $1000's in savings storewide.

Love My Jeep Sale Rules
  • No code is necessary, just visit Metalcloak.com and the discount will be taken at checkout.
  • Free Shipping is to the 48 contiguous US states only, but colleagues in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico & Guam Get 50% Off on Shipping automagically.
  • Members of the military & veterans save an additional 5% Off by using the code USAhero at checkout. [ service verified at time of processing ]

Sponsored

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Anyone running their front or rear bumper and have thoughts? I was leaning towards Mopar for front, but a steel rear that uses parking sensors is going to take 45 different parts from their catalog.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
I have a friend running both front and rear bumpers on his JKU and loves them… I have the mopar steel one myself with added warn winch plate and I’ll be changing to this MC set in the future.

as for 45 different parts to buy on the rear bumper??? You can run your own tow hooks or you can upgrade to a closed tow hook option. Everything else is included in the kit.
If you don’t believe me, the good thing is that MC sale is through Monday and you can call the sales line and chat with them.

5F4A6206-A859-47BC-9786-30FA61B1FB6D.jpeg

1BE9DCB8-1066-4853-B66E-493545A409B3.png

Sponsored

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I have a friend running both front and rear bumpers on his JKU and loves them… I have the mopar steel one myself with added warn winch plate and I’ll be changing to this MC set in the future.

as for 45 different parts to buy on the rear bumper??? You can run your own tow hooks or you can upgrade to a closed tow hook option. Everything else is included in the kit.
If you don’t believe me, the good thing is that MC sale is through Monday and you can call the sales line and chat with them.
The 45 parts was for Mopar to be able to use rear sensors, and I'm not exaggerating! That looks great on your buddy's JK. Helped push me over to decide. Broke out the credit card and ordered a front and rear bumper, front skid, and rear rockers. Gonna be a lot of Ramen for lunch this spring, but I think it'll be worth it.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
The 45 parts was for Mopar to be able to use rear sensors, and I'm not exaggerating! That looks great on your buddy's JK. Helped push me over to decide. Broke out the credit card and ordered a front and rear bumper, front skid, and rear rockers. Gonna be a lot of Ramen for lunch this spring, but I think it'll be worth it.
Dangggg!!! That’s gonna be sweet to see once done… I almost pulled the trigger for the Overline rock sliders… I’m just a little short on the funds department unfortunately… I’m saving to help get my kiddo his first vehicle. Soon though… I’ll have those sliders.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Bumpers are great, and Metalcloak's customer service was even better. One panel of the rear arrived scratched and they overnighted a new one so my shop could finish the job. Can't say enough good things about this company!
dmTpQHA.jpg

SvBIVIu.jpg

fEkmj9e.jpg

Matsonian

First Name
Matson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Bumpers are great, and Metalcloak's customer service was even better. One panel of the rear arrived scratched and they overnighted a new one so my shop could finish the job. Can't say enough good things about this company!

Thank you for the Kudos! Great looking rig! :like:
Sponsored