Sponsored

Incentives 2020

Southcoast50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator North Edition
Ordered a North Edition in late February. Interested if anyone was able to use incentives that were lost during pandemic. Was advised by dealership that incentives would be taken off upon its arrival, prior to pandemic. Stand to pay an additional $2750.00 with loss of (2000.00) cash allowance and (750.00) in bonus cash due to expiration. Not to mention an additional cost in sales tax.

Appears it’s been built, VIN received, just waiting for add ons.

Any help would be appreciated regarding the incentives.
Sponsored

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
I have never heard of a dealer changing the price after ordering.

OP
OP
Southcoast50

Southcoast50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a North Edition in late February. Interested if anyone was able to use incentives that were lost during pandemic. Was advised by dealership that incentives would be taken off upon its arrival, prior to pandemic. Stand to pay an additional $2750.00 with loss of (2000.00) cash allowance and (750.00) in bonus cash due to expiration. Not to mention an additional cost in sales tax.

*Hoping they”ll honor the cash allowance and bonus cash. Can’t see why they wouldn’t. Purchased my JK there too.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I have never heard of a dealer changing the price after ordering.
Incentives are controlled by corporate FCA. They usually have "retail delivery" date stipulations. Dealership cannot absorb incentive costs that expire.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Southcoast50

Southcoast50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Incentives are controlled by corporate FCA. They usually have "retail delivery" date stipulations. Dealership cannot absorb incentive costs that expire.
Thank You-that’s what I figured. Out the Incentives.

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
Huh. Every car ever ordered they locked in my price when i put down payment. Ok.

OP
OP
Southcoast50

Southcoast50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Huh. Every car ever ordered they locked in my price when i put down payment. Ok.
Price Locked -just not incentive, received employee pricing when down payment was made on order.

htremper

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (with toddler booster seat!)
Occupation
Rockstar

Any help would be appreciated regarding the incentives.
Not sure what your final price was...but you should have enough time to get TreadLightly % (If they are still doing that) and the dealer where I picked up (Koons in VA) was able to do 5% below invoice...I can give you the dealer salesperson name if you like.

OP
OP
Southcoast50

Southcoast50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure what your final price was...but you should have enough time to get TreadLightly % (If they are still doing that) and the dealer where I picked up (Koons in VA) was able to do 5% below invoice...I can give you the dealer salesperson name if you like.
Thank You for the Info. Received the same, 5% off invoice. Curious If they’ll take the tread lightly deal now.
Sponsored