OP

volfo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler 2 door; 2021 Gladiator Mojave
The dealer has discounted the price to about 2% below invoice according to the google sheet pricing spreadsheet on this forum, then applied $3500 in rebates. The deal is about $8600 below MSRP.
Sponsored

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Im having this same confusion. I see on Jeeps site the SECLA 750$ but every site around my area that I shop for local dealers, none seem to have this incentive listed. I am in East TN.
I was looking on Edmunds yesterday at the list, and it was there, but today edmunds is not pulling up any incentives at all for me.

OP
OP

volfo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93, that was my experience also with one dealer in east TN I was dealing with in the Chattanooga area. I tried to get it straightened out with a local dealer in Nashville but they were so dodgy they wouldn't even confirm what the rebates were. I finally called FCA through the supplier concierge number and they confirmed what I thought that the rebate is there and is stacked. That was in August, but it appears to have simply been renewed through September.

I haven't bought yet. I'm torn, as I really want a mojave becuause I don't want to spend time modifying it. A few sponsors seem to have great pricing on them, too if I order a brand new 2021. But - the Overlands now have $4,250 in money for my zip code, plus I got the $500 coupon. Plus I want the stuff on the popular package, which isn't offered on the Mojave. Add all of that up, and that is right at $7k in money I can get off of a 2020 Overland I can't get on a Mojave. I'd probably lose about 3k of that off the bat changing tires and wheels, though - whereas with the Mojave I'd be fine with stock (especially if I could find one with A/T tires but that is hard)

SalukiFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
93, that was my experience also with one dealer in east TN I was dealing with in the Chattanooga area. I tried to get it straightened out with a local dealer in Nashville but they were so dodgy they wouldn't even confirm what the rebates were. I finally called FCA through the supplier concierge number and they confirmed what I thought that the rebate is there and is stacked. That was in August, but it appears to have simply been renewed through September.

I haven't bought yet. I'm torn, as I really want a mojave becuause I don't want to spend time modifying it. A few sponsors seem to have great pricing on them, too if I order a brand new 2021. But - the Overlands now have $4,250 in money for my zip code, plus I got the $500 coupon. Plus I want the stuff on the popular package, which isn't offered on the Mojave. Add all of that up, and that is right at $7k in money I can get off of a 2020 Overland I can't get on a Mojave. I'd probably lose about 3k of that off the bat changing tires and wheels, though - whereas with the Mojave I'd be fine with stock (especially if I could find one with A/T tires but that is hard)
I ordered a 2021 Overland ecodiesel gladiator in Franklin, TN........do you know the current incentives for that model? seems like all incentives are for the gassers

OP
OP

volfo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a 2021 Overland ecodiesel gladiator in Franklin, TN........do you know the current incentives for that model? seems like all incentives are for the gassers
I just went to the jeep.com website and noticed today for the first time that I was able to see incentives for 2021s. The incentives for my Nashville zip code that I mentioned above were for 2020s, but there was I think $1,000 on Overlands for 2021 - not sure if that applied to diesel or not. Go to the website and put in your zip and see what it says. By the way, the Franklin dealership gave me the run-around and wouldn't even confirm incentives for me clearly. They really ticked me off. And I bought a 2012 Wrangler 2 door I still have from them back in 2012 and they were easy then.

Sponsored

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)

Im kind of looking right now too. Toying the idea of trading in my current 2018 Duramax ZR2 with 11,500 miles on it. Im considering changing over to a Sport S with Max Tow if I can find someone who will deal with the below invoice people get (before incentives). Right now im not finding too much near me just online, and get run around with email so far.

SalukiFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
I just went to the jeep.com website and noticed today for the first time that I was able to see incentives for 2021s. The incentives for my Nashville zip code that I mentioned above were for 2020s, but there was I think $1,000 on Overlands for 2021 - not sure if that applied to diesel or not. Go to the website and put in your zip and see what it says. By the way, the Franklin dealership gave me the run-around and wouldn't even confirm incentives for me clearly. They really ticked me off. And I bought a 2012 Wrangler 2 door I still have from them back in 2012 and they were easy then.
I currently have a Charger from the franklin dodge dealership....they lowballed me, wouldn't fix something they guaranteed worked when purchased, and strongarmed me into purchasing add-ons to get a fair loan rate......I vowed I'd never go back, but here I am wanting a new Jeep

This is a chance for redemption....they can treat me way better this time around, or I'll eat my $1,000 deposit and order a Jeep from somewhere else.....The incentive they had in early August, one of the reasons why I bought an Overland instead of a Rubicon was a $2,000 manufacturer incentive specific for the Overland....the dealer said they would pass that incentive down to me.....I had the salesperson write that on my copy of the build sheet and sign it

MSRP of my built gladiator was just shy of 58k and the dealer cost that they folded over and left off the copy (conveniently) was just over 52k......I'm not an idiot, I know these numbers and realize the dealership needs to make money.......so if they don't give me a good deal on tradein, good deal on vehicle, and they are going to charge me full MSRP......I guess I'd rather just lose the $1,000.....maybe should've ordered the Snazzberry....I kinda like that color and the dealer surely wouldn't want to keep a loaded pink/purple overland model on their lot for full msrp
Sponsored