Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon and 2 Gladiator Overlands
Occupation
Marketing Director
Summit-Series-Logo.png

Rebel Off Road Summit Series Front Bumper JK/JL/JT

We're offering HALF OFF on shipping for all Summit Series Bumper orders as our Deal Of The Week! For customers walking into our shop in Laguna Hills, please ask our Sales Staff for your deal on powder coating!

RebelOffRoad-09164.jpg

ROE-1-FBS-B01.jpg
Rebel Off Road is proud to introduce our new Summit Series armor line for the Jeep Wrangler JK, JL, and Gladiator. We worked with our technicians to build a bumper that wasn't a headache to install for the customer at home or your local 4x4 shop.

View Our Front Bumper on www.rebeloffroad.com

Our front bumper has a recessed winch mount to allow for increased airflow by not blocking the grille. It's capable of holding up to a Warn Zeon 12-S Platinum. Installation of the winch has been simplified allowing you to drop the winch in once the bumper has been installed for a painless process.

With 3.25" square fog light cut outs, you're capable of running all the popular lights from KC HiLiTES, Baja Designs and Rigid Industries (or any other manufacturers light that will meet that measurement).

RebelOffRoad-09678.jpg

For those looking for some extra protection we're also making available an optional lower skid that attaches to the front bumper. Laser Cut and press brake formed from 3/16" thick US Steel Made in the USA. Featuring a compact skid plate design which allows 40"+ tire clearance while protecting the grille and factory Rubicon sway bar electronic disconnect. It works with factory Rubicon / non Rubicon’s as well as most popular aftermarket sway bar systems.
A 12 bolt mounting system for unsurpassed strength and fits tight up against the factory crash bar. It encompasses a sloped design for the best approach angle and can also be used even if you have removed the factory crash bar. All hardware included, fully welded and sanded finish, no cutting required and bolts on with heavy duty hardware.

SKid2.jpg

RebelOffRoad-09702.jpg

We're introducing our bumpers with a mid-height hoop as an optional accessory. The mid height hoop is made from 1.75 O.D. .125” wall D.O.M. tube ¼” with a steel mounting plate and recessed stainless hardware. It has integrated gussets that add strength allowing protection to the grill, winch, and your radiator.
A unique feature of our hoop is they can be removed and replaced with other height hoops or stinger allowing you to truly customize your bumper. And of course, it will be using 100% US sourced steel made here in the USA. All hardware included, fully welded and sanded finish, no cutting required and bolts on with heavy duty hardware. Rebel will be also launching a stealth style and larger stinger we jokingly call, "The Bonder" in the next few months.
HoopMid1.jpg

Front Bumper Spec List:

· 2007-2018 Wrangler JK, 2 and 4 door.
· 2018-Current Wrangler JL, 2 and 4 Door.
· 2020-Current Gladiator JT.
· Recessed winch mount allows for better cooling, air flow, and a lower center of gravity.
· Compact bumper design allows for 40" or greater tire clearance while protecting the grille.
· Works with factory Rubicon / non Rubicon aftermarket sway bar systems.
· 14 bolt mounting system for unsurpassed strength. Fits tight up against the frame for the better approach angle.
· Works with factory crash bar. You can remove factory crash bar for added clearance.
· Bumper ships unpainted ready to be painted to match or powder coated.
· Integrated Heavy Duty Winch tray designed with standard 10” x 41/2” mounting pattern. Will fit Warn Zeon and other popular winches (Including Warn 12000lb Zeon).
· Hoop/stinger accessory and skid sold separately.
· Extra heavy duty recovery shackle tabs 1-inch thick.
· No cutting required. Bolts on with heavy duty hardware.
· Hardware Included.
· Fully welded and sanded finish.
· No cutting required. Bolts on with heavy duty hardware.
· Built from robotically welded .188 Mild Steel. Laser cut and press brake formed from 3/16" thick USA steel.
· 100% Made In The USA with USA steel.

RebelOffRoad-09734.jpg
RebelOffRoad-09738.jpg
RebelOffRoad-09739.jpg
RebelOffRoad-09748.jpg
RebelOffRoad-09753.jpg
RebelOffRoad-09756.jpg

RebelOffRoad-08791.jpg

RebelOffRoad-09516.jpg

RebelOffRoad-09146.jpg
RebelOffRoad-09545.jpg

RebelOffRoad-09277.jpg
RebelOffRoad-09758.jpg

RebelOffRoad-09158.jpg
RebelOffRoad-09270.jpg

Sponsored

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
That is a great looking front bumper! I am holding out to see what your rear bumper will look like before I order. Keep up the great work, I absolutely love your builds!

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Before everything (will removing/cutting off the crash bar void my warranty kinda curious since "it does not seem structural")But hell yeah that bumper looks sick....only thing that struck me is that price though,might just get the genright bumper 1 its light 2 i dont want holes that i don't want in the bumper,but if there is an option to not have them well that might change my mind 3 welp not bad for what you get on the genright bumper,but dang that is one good looking bumper at the same time though :D

Last edited:

NFRs2000NYC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
You had me until I saw the bar bolts in with small button heads. If it were welded or used much beefier hardware I'd be sold. I dont have much confidence that bar will survive a car accident, something I want. My JK rampage bumper saved me thousands of dollars in damage from a car accident (zero jeep damage, 1" powdercoat scratch) so bar strength is paramount to me. Should you decide to offer this bumper with a welded version, please post it up. Looks wise, it's basically perfect (although not a huge fan of the in your face branding.)

Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Looks great. I wish there was a combo version with a winch. That would be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.