First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Cinematographer
looking for a group or club to hook up with to take some trips.

Any suggestions?
Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tomb Raider Rubicon, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Cal4Wheel.org is a land use advocacy group that is also a parent organization for many 4wd clubs. You can attend their runs if you carry along a first aid kit, your spare tire, a radio (cb I think), a fire extinguisher your battery tied down (I think it is).

Fun In the Desert is this weekend - located in the High Desert near Johnson Valley:
https://cal4wheel.com/latest-news/calendar/g-1-5kt1vboceg020bv79r6opcfhan_20191011

The following weekend is Operation Desert Fun - a weekend series of runs in Ocotillo Wells which provides ride alongs for disabled service veterans.
https://cal4wheel.com/latest-news/calendar/g-1-61qpr368ipctk1v7f5b2f1ujsd_20191018

From there, many 4WD club members will be on-site to talk about their clubs and you can meet/greet everyone. You will have to join the organization for about $45 and the runs begin at roughly 8am, so be early.

I was the club liason to Cal4Wheel when I was a member of the Rubicon Owners of California in the mid 2000's. Next month will be their Panamint Valley Days event.

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
That would be cool for a local JT group just to hang out and do some gatherings maybe at the top of a mountain road turn out with the overlanding crew or even light cookout and stuff.

Pizziola29

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD Kevlar'd
Occupation
Self
Vehicle Showcase
Look up so cal Jeep gladiators on fb .
Sponsored