Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
This thing is F&%$ing beautiful. I hope that I can afford the Rubicon. Only time will tell.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
left rear seat, what is under the small plastic cover behind the big locker box?
What is between the BT speaker and the little net? Subwoofer maybe?

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
left rear seat, what is under the small plastic cover behind the big locker box?
It is a subwoofer part of the Alpine upgrade.

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
That small cover is the bolt organizer for the top, doors, and windshield. That is the subwoofer for the upgraded Alpine stereo technology group.

Sponsored

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
Outdoor thinking - I don't see any USB charging ports on the Bluetooth speaker (as big as it is and for purpose meant for you would think they would include charging ports for small devices in tent etc.).

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
I keep looking over these images and I really love the little Gladiator touches on the infotainment system. Very cool!

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I keep looking over these images and I really love the little Gladiator touches on the infotainment system. Very cool!
I agree you can tell there was a lot of thought put into it, I just wish we could get pricing and color availabilities.

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
I agree you can tell there was a lot of thought put into it, I just wish we could get pricing and color availabilities.
You and me both my friend! I think the wait for the pricing is going to be worse than the wait for the reveal. Now we know the details but affordability is still the biggest unknown for a lot of us.

Sponsored

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You and me both my friend! I think the wait for the pricing is going to be worse than the wait for the reveal. Now we know the details but affordability is still the biggest unknown for a lot of us.
100% waiting for pricing is worse because now it's real we can see it and know what we want. What makes it worse is I will find out the price and then have to wait for the lat availability colors a Sting Gray Rubicon is in my future!

Wraith

First Name
Wraith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU my 19th Jeep
100% waiting for pricing is worse because now it's real we can see it and know what we want. What makes it worse is I will find out the price and then have to wait for the lat availability colors a Sting Gray Rubicon is in my future!
If memory serves me correctly we started seeing the late availability colors for the JL's around March/April time frame. I believe the more sought after colors like Mojito! and Sting-Gray were around late April. Time will tell with the roll out of the Gladiator whether or not those late availability colors will follow the same timing.

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
[QUOTE="Time will tell with the roll out of the Gladiator whether or not those late availability colors will follow the same timing.[/QUOTE]

Order banks open late Jan early Feb. dealer delivery April for standard available configs. You are right with late April/March for the other colors. The sales will lead with the standard colors so they come out of the gate first as thought.
Sponsored