First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Occupation
engineer
Picking up a new JTRD next that I had ordered in March. I now see Jeep is offering $1,000 cash allowance through 6/1.

Can the dealer deny this? They have already given me a really good deal and I hate for them to use that as an excuse not to give me the 1k discount. The fine print doesn’t make much sense to me and this dealer has already been a pain in the @ss!

any thoughts?
Sponsored

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
Picking up a new JTRD next that I had ordered in March. I now see Jeep is offering $1,000 cash allowance through 6/1.

Can the dealer deny this? They have already given me a really good deal and I hate for them to use that as an excuse not to give me the 1k discount. The fine print doesn’t make much sense to me and this dealer has already been a pain in the @ss!

any thoughts?
Well I can't say for sure if they could possibly deny it....but I can confirm that myself and many others took advantage of an incentive that surfaced between the time the order was placed and the pick up day. It gets entered as if it were part of your down payment. I can say that you want to be very explicit and ensure that you bring it up with your salesman and the finance person when you meet with them. My salesman immediately confirmed it was included....but the finance person had left ot off of the calculations. I BELIEVE it was an accident.....but the finance person I was working with was....well....your typical sleazy finance weasel. I had to firmly remind him.

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport S w/max tow
Ask and see what they say.

Sheepshead

First Name
Tassos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Teacher
If you made a deal that says price +taxes, tags, Incentive, then it is already included. IF you made a deal that just says price + taxes, tags, then you get the incentive and they can't deny it.

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker
As others have said, Ask them, they decide. My incentive was locked in so that it could only get better, not worse from the time of ordering, getting anything new added on at pickup but that is just what my dealer does.

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Do the math at the table, have them correct if it doesn’t jive. Math never lies. That’s why I go in with a check.
Sponsored