JKS 3.5 installed

JJames

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Got my JKS 3.5 inch installed with the optional fox performance shocks. Also added the fox steering stabilizer and steersmarts yeti adjustable track bar that I had taken off my JL wrangler that I traded in. Sitting on 37x12.5x17 falken wildpeak at on venomrex wheels. Tazer should be here Monday to recalibrate and thinking I’m gonna get some Yukon 4.88 gears. Did a short highway drive today and it was not happy even with the 8 speed and 4.10. I’m sure tazer will improve that but gears will get it back to the sweet spot. Also a motobilt stubby is ordered a few weeks ago.

FF248910-460D-4897-8A17-12EDD84707FD.jpeg
Sponsored

Boogerman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
Wow looks great! I am waiting on mine to come as well. I did the fox shocks as well as all the other upgrades they offer with the kit.

Only thing I am worried about now is that I went with 35's instead of 37's. Thinking I may look like I have chicken legs now. I have the overland so only a 3.73 gear ratio and I wasn't ready to change that yet. Are those 17's?

OP
OP

JJames

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Wow looks great! I am waiting on mine to come as well. I did the fox shocks as well as all the other upgrades they offer with the kit.

Only thing I am worried about now is that I went with 35's instead of 37's. Thinking I may look like I have chicken legs now. I have the overland so only a 3.73 gear ratio and I wasn't ready to change that yet. Are those 17's?
Yes they’re 17’s. I think 35’s will look good. I think I could’ve even gotten away with them now but I wanted to do the AAL fender lights so that’s going to take away more of the fender and my rubicon has the higher fenders already.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Got my JKS 3.5 inch installed with the optional fox performance shocks. Also added the fox steering stabilizer and steersmarts yeti adjustable track bar that I had taken off my JL wrangler that I traded in. Sitting on 37x12.5x17 falken wildpeak at on venomrex wheels. Tazer should be here Monday to recalibrate and thinking I’m gonna get some Yukon 4.88 gears. Did a short highway drive today and it was not happy even with the 8 speed and 4.10. I’m sure tazer will improve that but gears will get it back to the sweet spot. Also a motobilt stubby is ordered a few weeks ago.

Jeep Gladiator JKS 3.5 installed FF248910-460D-4897-8A17-12EDD84707FD
I like it! I just ordered my JKS lift. Can’t wait!
Sponsored