Sponsored

JL Satin Black Grille

SpadesGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Hello all, new here with a newly leased Gladiator Sport S. I ordered the Satin Black Grille which finally came today. It just happens to be for a JL Sahara.

Now it installed just fine, however I couldn’t swap over the the larger honeycomb inserts to the new grille. I’m having trouble figuring out which parts I need to make this right. The biggest thing I’ve noticed is that the Sport S JT’s headlight insert is part of the grille itself, rather than the JL which is a separate part. This and another part in between the grille itself and the honeycomb insert made it so the JT parts wouldn’t fit.

It appears there are people on the JL forums that are just installing the larger JT honeycomb inserts no problem. Can anyone speak on this as to what parts I need?
Sponsored

Enukia

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Ive done some research for myself and I am assuming you bought the satin black grill which comes without the trim, the sport gladiator is a one piece grill, I myself have the Overland trim which is a 2 piece grill, the satin black grille requires a second piece which is the black trim.

Black trim-
https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/grille-trim-kit-gladiator-jt-6KM36TZZAA

hope this is what you are looking for.

MoparMan

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Existence
Ive done some research for myself and I am assuming you bought the satin black grill which comes without the trim, the sport gladiator is a one piece grill, I myself have the Overland trim which is a 2 piece grill, the satin black grille requires a second piece which is the black trim.

Black trim-
https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/grille-trim-kit-gladiator-jt-6KM36TZZAA

hope this is what you are looking for.
Off topic but what tires do you have on your overland?

Enukia

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Off topic but what tires do you have on your overland?
I just have LT275 /70 R18's on it right now. It looks really nice right now but will definitely want a lift and some larger tires but I can't fit in my garage if i do that right now.
Sponsored