Sponsored

JSCAN and LED conversion on high line lights

wiredup60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2012 Audi R8, 2018 Land Rover LR4
So I installed the adventure lab led high line fender lights to my sport S that had halogens prior. Now I get a no turn signal warning when I start the jeep. I have a jscan and actived everything I could think of to LED. Still there. SInce it was 2 bulbs before and now just one strip would that be causing the no turn bulb warning? Is there a way to shut off the turn signal completely if that is the case? thx
Sponsored

OP
OP

wiredup60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had reset everything last night and still was getting the warning. Then, this morning it changed and now am not getting it. Will monitor and see if it comes back.

gerky18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I had reset everything last night and still was getting the warning. Then, this morning it changed and now am not getting it. Will monitor and see if it comes back.

I know this is reviving an old post but I am having this same issue. Did yours just fix itself essentially or do you know if there was a setting you used?

OP
OP

wiredup60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know this is reviving an old post but I am having this same issue. Did yours just fix itself essentially or do you know if there was a setting you used?
yes, once reset it has worked fine. About 1 x month or so, it will throw off a code, but the next day it works fine.
Sponsored