JT 3.0 Inch Max Travel "No Limits" Stage 1 Lift Kit

Taznc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Does anyone have the Rock Krawler JT 3.0 Inch Max Travel "No Limits" Stage 1 kit installed or any information on this lift? I cannot seem to find any pictures of it installed on a JT. Looking at getting it with 37" tires.

I am trying to decide between the Mopar 2" lift and this lift. Northridge4x4 has the kit on sale for $2,246.98.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/fits/...ax-travel-no-limits-suspension-system-stage-1
Sponsored

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Does anyone have the Rock Krawler JT 3.0 Inch Max Travel "No Limits" Stage 1 kit installed or any information on this lift? I cannot seem to find any pictures of it installed on a JT. Looking at getting it with 37" tires.

I am trying to decide between the Mopar 2" lift and this lift. Northridge4x4 has the kit on sale for $2,246.98.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/fits/...ax-travel-no-limits-suspension-system-stage-1
Plenty of info. here. https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/rock-krawler-3-x-factor-jt-system.20530/

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I ordered the Pro X unlimited from RCO.

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks! I did not see much on the Max Travel kit, only the X-Factor. Did you see anything specifically for the Max Travel kit?
The lift is the same it`s what`s included in the lift that makes them different. The Rubicon needs the No Limits kit.

Sponsored

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I ordered the No Limits Pro X from RCO it`s $500 more compared to the lift your looking at. Compare the two lifts side by side you will see that you get upper and lower CA`s front and back with the Pro X.

wch_Chip

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
I just ordered the X Factor no limits from RCO as well.

OP
OP
Taznc

Taznc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks guys, RCO has some great prices so I think I may go through them. I am honestly not very familiar with the different lifts. Do you know the major differences between the max travel, x factor, and pro x lifts?

wch_Chip

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Thanks guys, RCO has some great prices so I think I may go through them. I am honestly not very familiar with the different lifts. Do you know the major differences between the max travel, x factor, and pro x lifts?
The Max Travel is for sports and Overlands. And the X Factor is for Rubicons according to Rock Krawler. The Pro X is triangulated and it is suppose to ride better due to no longer using a rear track bar. There's more but it'd check the Rock Krawler thread.
Sponsored