• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas JT Rubicon Steel Bumper - Don't assume!!!

slapshota10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave; 2008 Honda S2000
Occupation
Pilot
First off, it's my fault. I assumed that the MOPAR Rubicon Bumper for the JT would have the sensor holes pre-drilled. Come to find out it does not. Anyone have any experience drilling them out or know of a shop in DFW that can do it? The dealer I purchased it from will not take it back because it is a 'special order.' Needless to say I have brand new $500 paperweight in my garage. Any help would be appreciated. If you live in DFW and are in the market for a rear steel rubicon bumper, I will make you a heck of deal.
Sponsored

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator | 1993 Corrado SLC | 1992 GTI 16v
Too bad you’re not local, I have a rear steel bumper with sensor holes, and don’t need the holes! good luck, hopefully someone near you will swap.

Last edited:
OP
OP
slapshota10

slapshota10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave; 2008 Honda S2000
Occupation
Pilot
Too back your not local, I have a rear steel bumper with sensor holes, and don’t need the holes! good luck, hopefully someone near you will swap.
Fingers Crossed!! Thanks.

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000
Can’t the dealer do it for you?

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
I've never seen a dealer of any brand have anything more than a parts changing shop. Drilling holes in a bumper? Surely you jest!

My former father in law, whom I miss and was a good hunting buddy, had an early H2 ('03) with all the overloaded luxo barge stuff on it, including the four drop down steps. As of four years ago, last I know of things, he'd broken off 7 of them. At one point, he hit something so hard the bracket bent and the dealer's service department told him they couldn't replace it. The service writer took him into the shop to show him the problem. Yes, the bracket was bent to shit. He got a hammer from them, beat the bracket back to straight and said "PUT THE STEP ON!!!"

TL;dr 70 year old man beats metal into submission for 30 year old "mechanic".

Can’t the dealer do it for you?

Sponsored

Trino

First Name
Trino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Designer
Is this the front or rear bumper? And do you still have it for sale?

DFWJEEP

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Check out Tribe16. The have some awesome fab guys and I am sure can help. They are in NRH and on Facebook and Insta if you want to see their work.

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Damn. Too bad you are not in Colorado. Happy to drop cash on that.