Reaction score
Website
mr-cob.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2021, Gladiator, Rubicon, Snazzberry, MANY others
Occupation
retired
Howdy All,

For the last month I have been burning up the internet, watching youtube videos to the point of driving my wife nuts just got home after doing the deal on my new Rubi. I had a friend do the ceramic coating on all the painted surfaces, of course the sun isn't shining today here in the Nor-Wet but the rig still looks good to me.

I have been into Jeeps for the last 60 years, this is the very first new one, all the others were bent, broken, crashed or well used before I got them but what I did after I got them running is not what you would want to do with a nice Jeep, I don't plan to abuse this one.

IMG_5081-XL.jpg

IMG_5083-XL.jpg

IMG_5085-XL.jpg

IMG_5087-XL.jpg

IMG_5089-XL.jpg

IMG_5091-XL.jpg

Dave
Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
🤦‍♂️I just installed auxbeam lights on my bumper and theres condensation in one of them already, didnt even turn them on....are 90 dollars too cheap for half decent lights??? Do I really need to buy another pair of KC, Baja, or Rigid? WHO KNOWS OF A HALF DECENT MAKE FOR UNDER $100???? I thought Auxbeam was a half decent brand, no?
Why you threadjacking?

Sponsored

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy All,

For the last month I have been burning up the internet, watching youtube videos to the point of driving my wife nuts just got home after doing the deal on my new Rubi. I had a friend do the ceramic coating on all the painted surfaces, of course the sun isn't shining today here in the Nor-Wet but the rig still looks good to me.

I have been into Jeeps for the last 60 years, this is the very first new one, all the others were bent, broken, crashed or well used before I got them but what I did after I got them running is not what you would want to do with a nice Jeep, I don't plan to abuse this one.

Jeep Gladiator Just got home with my new Gladiator, Rubicon, Snazzyberry IMG_5091-XL

Jeep Gladiator Just got home with my new Gladiator, Rubicon, Snazzyberry IMG_5091-XL

Dave
Nice truck Dave. Welcome!

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant

lppd45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon M/T, 1966 Deville convertible, 2013 Jetta TDI M/T, 2003 Road King, and 2016 CVO Street Glide
Occupation
Retired
Sweet looking JT!!!
Sponsored