6spd
Front Camera
Body Color Hard Top
Aux Switches
8.4 radio and stereo
LED lights
Cold Weather
Trailer Tow

Going to order 5 AEV Saltas in Onyx in the next week or two and will have those along with 35" Duratracs installed when I take delivery. I can't wait!!

After dealing with quite a few bone headed dealers in Pittsburgh, I ended up buying through Kate at Courtesy Jeep in Philly. She was awesome to work with and is delivering the truck to me across the state.

Now to decide on a bumper/winch... Leaning towards the Arcus and 10k VR Evo with Steel line.

I can't wait to be back into a Jeep!!!!
Congrat! I take delivery of a JTR tomorrow. I bought one off the lot it had all the features I wanted.

BlueScapegoat

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 ST185, 04 Ram SRT10, SC'd 05 Rubi, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
I hate you! Lol ordered 2/8 it was built by 2/17 promised to me week of 3/13 now today ETA is 4/4-4/25 Gupton Motors
I'm not sure how you got to where you are, but they're talking about 2021. This thread is a year old.

Sponsored

TheVics

First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Digital Content Manager - Retired
Congrats on your order! I ordered my fully loaded Hydro Blue Rubicon Gladiator January 29. I received the VIN number 11 days later. Build sheet was available on 2/15. Sticker 2/23. Delivery was supposed to be between 3/16 and 3/28. 3/28 came and no Gladiator. I checked with the dealer and a new date was given as 4/7 to 4/13. It was finished but the holdup was shipping. Probably need truckers. Anyway, the dealer called me this morning and it arrived yesterday afternoon. Picking it up on 4/5. 9 weeks total from order to delivery. I am in southeastern PA. I'll post a pic when I take delivery.