Sponsored

Just Ordered Mojave From Criswell

Tojeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Mojave
Over the years my wife and I had different opinions on cars. It was my time to get a new vehicle and the Gladiator was the first car/truck that we both liked, especially the Mojave trim.
Thanks to this forum I contacted Leon from Criswell and he let me put in a build for 7% under invoice. I was also given a completive price on a trade-in. Delivery should be before the holidays and will by my "xmas gift". Unfortunately my wife claims its my car (and xmas gift), so she should get an equal price item this year for xmas... I told her to order another Jeep for herself.

Anyway, Leon Travis from Criswell said he is still taking orders for delivery for the holidays.
Info from Leon:
He is accepting orders even on his days off to accommodate your request. All he needs is the following: full name, email address, cell/mobile #, zip code and Jeep or vehicle configuration build. You may contact him 24/7 via text or call his mobile at respectable hours at (202) 557-0032. Lastly, Leon shall provide (5) follow up via text / email with your Jeep order process ( from the beginning to vehicle arrival). Good luck with your Jeep order. Jeep is not just a vehicle, it's a life style.

Surf fishing just got a whole lot better.
Sponsored

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
Congrats. You from the Frederick/Thurmont area?

amg55driver

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Diesel
Occupation
Chiropractor
just texted him!
btw what was their doc fee?

Gupton is $399 and Warrenton is $799..
its all over the place.

OP
OP

Tojeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Mojave
just texted him!
btw what was their doc fee?

Gupton is $399 and Warrenton is $799..
its all over the place.
The additional fees broke down like this:
Processing Fee $500
Wheel Locks $119
Tags $143

Sponsored

DLAW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Nissan Pathfinder, '08 Honda Civic, '12 Honda CR-V, '16 Honda Odyssey, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Predicting the future
Over the years my wife and I had different opinions on cars. It was my time to get a new vehicle and the Gladiator was the first car/truck that we both liked, especially the Mojave trim.
Thanks to this forum I contacted Leon from Criswell and he let me put in a build for 7% under invoice. I was also given a completive price on a trade-in. Delivery should be before the holidays and will by my "xmas gift". Unfortunately my wife claims its my car (and xmas gift), so she should get an equal price item this year for xmas... I told her to order another Jeep for herself.

Anyway, Leon Travis from Criswell said he is still taking orders for delivery for the holidays.
Info from Leon:
He is accepting orders even on his days off to accommodate your request. All he needs is the following: full name, email address, cell/mobile #, zip code and Jeep or vehicle configuration build. You may contact him 24/7 via text or call his mobile at respectable hours at (202) 557-0032. Lastly, Leon shall provide (5) follow up via text / email with your Jeep order process ( from the beginning to vehicle arrival). Good luck with your Jeep order. Jeep is not just a vehicle, it's a life style.

Surf fishing just got a whole lot better.
I also ordered from him. Here is my status:
9/17 Ordered
9/22 Status D
10/8 Status D1 with estimated ship date of 11/5
11/2 Framing

I'm currently on pace for 8 weeks to delivery. I think I'm on the high end for time. Someone ordered a Mojave 3 weeks after me from him and he was given the same D1 ship date, which puts him on pace for about 5 weeks to delivery.

Good luck! Maybe I'll see ya out there surf fishing next year.

amg55driver

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Diesel
Occupation
Chiropractor
so using FCA control + their generic 4% discount yields to 5% total if I have my own financing.

bkinnj

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Durango R/T
so using FCA control + their generic 4% discount yields to 5% total if I have my own financing.
Correct. I haven't pulled the trigger yet (waiting for Sarge) but this is what Leon told me on the phone.

JayKrup

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Gupton Motors outside of Nashville will save you 2% more or 3% if you use their financing

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
Here is my status:
9/17 Ordered
9/22 Status D
10/8 Status D1 with estimated ship date of 11/5
11/2 Framing

I'm currently on pace for 8 weeks to delivery. I think I'm on the high end for time. Someone ordered a Mojave 3 weeks after me from him and he was given the same D1 ship date, which puts him on pace for about 5 weeks to delivery.
Where are you getting these status updates from? I ordered my 22 Mojave on 10-12-21 from Gupton and jeep chat is simply saying parts are gathered. The tracking forum tool doesn't show anything. I had a von day of order and vin shortly after. POC shows order was on 10-12-21. Gupton said est delivery of 12-2-21, but jeep chat says that is not true.

Thank you for any knowledge you can share!

Sponsored

Atch

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Occupation
Painter
Where are you getting these status updates from? I ordered my 22 Mojave on 10-12-21 from Gupton and jeep chat is simply saying parts are gathered. The tracking forum tool doesn't show anything. I had a von day of order and vin shortly after. POC shows order was on 10-12-21. Gupton said est delivery of 12-2-21, but jeep chat says that is not true.

Thank you for any knowledge you can share!
This is a VERY old thread that you brought back to life hence the updates they received

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
This is a VERY old thread that you brought back to life hence the updates they received
Thanks, I didn't notice that!
Sponsored