Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Hello, fellow Jeepers! Last week I traded in on a 2020 Gladiator and I'm still smiling. It's a fantastic machine and of the six Jeeps I've owned it's by far my favorite. Post a pic if you're in the KC area- I've seen some clean builds around and It would be nice to put a name to the ride and plan a trip. See you on the trail!

-Brandon

Jeep Gladiator Kansas City Metro Jeep Gladiators Black Jeep Gladiator
Sponsored

Chazsquatch

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT
Well hello there little feller. Hope you’re enjoying your new ride.

mwill41

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I'm in Lenexa. I've had my Gladiator for just over a year now. I really do love the truck. It is pretty much stock. Some things have happened lately that have made it difficult to do too many upgrades. I don't really mind though. I was able to get the Sunrider for hardtop which has been great. I live in an apartment so don't have the storage space to take whole roof off. So this is perfect for the time being.

20200705_141120.jpg

OP
OP
Berserker

Berserker

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I'm in Lenexa. I've had my Gladiator for just over a year now. I really do love the truck. It is pretty much stock. Some things have happened lately that have made it difficult to do too many upgrades. I don't really mind though. I was able to get the Sunrider for hardtop which has been great. I live in an apartment so don't have the storage space to take whole roof off. So this is perfect for the time being.

Jeep Gladiator Kansas City Metro Jeep Gladiators 20200705_141120
I like that blackout look. What tonneau cover do you have?

Sponsored

Chazsquatch

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT
Hey, man! Yep, I love it. I should have trusted my gut a year ago and stayed with it.
We all make choices that we feel are best at the time. Glad you’re enjoying it. It’s been my favorite Jeep I’ve ever owned. Perfect for my needs for sure.

Here what mine is looking like now. Well i put the hard top back on a couple of weekends ago.

E8B6F87A-257C-410A-9316-7B71E9B3023D.jpeg

Chazsquatch

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT

Jeep Gladiator Kansas City Metro Jeep Gladiators E8B6F87A-257C-410A-9316-7B71E9B3023D
Good looking Jeep. Take your time with your upgrades. Research what you looking for, buy quality parts and hopefully you only need to buy them once.
Sponsored