Sponsored

Keeping the tires and wheels stock?

Rooney58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
Late to the party but,

We bought ours with method wheels and Toyo open country at3 from the dealer.

if you don’t want aftermarket wheels I highly suggest get toyo open county at3. We had Nitto G2s on our 2017 Jeep Wrangler and we have recognized the Toyos being more responsive and smoother.

rayvonp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator, 2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Boeing
For the most part I will keep mine stock, when the stock tires are in need of replacing I would like to put a set off a rubicon on.

OP
OP

Whatscooking

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Chorkee. 2004 Wrangler
Occupation
Retired
Went in today for first wave oil change and tire rotate and had them rotate in my recently purched $300.00 set and everything works and the ride is smooth.

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Late to the party but,

We bought ours with method wheels and Toyo open country at3 from the dealer.

if you don’t want aftermarket wheels I highly suggest get toyo open county at3. We had Nitto G2s on our 2017 Jeep Wrangler and we have recognized the Toyos being more responsive and smoother.
Late as well to this thread. Same here. Staying with stock JTM tire size with the exception of switching tire brands to BFG's. I just prefer them even though many like the Falken's.

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Made a few calls today in the Twin Cities (MN) area to the bigger tire dealers. They don't seem interested at all in my stock six spoke black Mojave wheels and Falken A/T's. I suppose every area has different demands for take-off wheels and tires. Still waiting for my delivery date from the dealer but I guess I'll try the Craigslist route when the day comes.
Sponsored