Sponsored

Kentucky Adventure Tour Trail

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Has anyone taken their Jeep on the KY Adventure Tour Trail? From the description and Youtube channel it seems like some sections get fairly narrow. I will have to wait until summer to take it, 5 days shouldnt be hard, will just drop my wife and kid off with her kinfolk out on one of the trail sections :rock:

From a 2013 post elsewhere
https://advrider.com/f/threads/the-kentucky-adventure-tour-kat.919224/
“This is a 900 mile loop (not counting the hard sections) around the hills and mountains of south eastern Kentucky. It is about 40% rural narrow twisty paved roads with the rest being gravel, dirt roads and trails. It will take 5 full summer days of riding to complete the main loop. It will take 5-6 days if you take the hard sections.
This loop does go through some active coal mining areas but the roads are still open to the public. You may run into a situation where the road is shut down due to work or blasting. There will be a security guard and or signs, the guards that I have spoken with are very friendly and more than happy to tell you a way around.”
Sponsored

Gunrunner72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ, 2002 HD Deuce, 2013 Corvette Z06, 2015 F-350, 2016 HD StreetGlide, 1980 CJ-7(sold), 1989 Cherokee(sold), 1985 CJ-7(sold)
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey
Haven't done it, but it looks like a lot of fun!