Sponsored

KZS status

since41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee, Trackhawk, RAM DT,
It just means it's waiting to hitch a ride.
Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
I’m
In KZS, concierge said it has shipped. I think it’s coming by truck.

the-dude-abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020
In KZS here since 3 June. I'm told it's just waiting on a railcar. Ironic it seems to have taken less time to be completely built than it has to get it on a train outside the facility :LOL:

Arop

First Name
Arop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition - White
New status code: KZ FD

All of us who ordered Launch Editions are special, special customer to Jeep. They share our passion and what they did was plan to have all the FATHERS get their LE's ON Father's Day!

I'm willing to bet all of us stuck in KZ S status for a month or more are all going to be suprised on FATHERS DAY! Fingers crossed!

( This post is filled with sarcasim in case you did not know)

JTwillys98

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
48 Willys truck, 2007 grand Cherokee, 2020 Gladiator launch Edition
New status code: KZ FD

All of us who ordered Launch Editions are special, special customer to Jeep. They share our passion and what they did was plan to have all the FATHERS get their LE's ON Father's Day!

I'm willing to bet all of us stuck in KZ S status for a month or more are all going to be suprised on FATHERS DAY! Fingers crossed!

( This post is filled with sarcasim in case you did not know)
Dealer told me my LE was done and waiting to be put on a truck. Talk to jeep today and they said I was in KZ status but has been shipped. I think you’re right. It will be her by Father’s Day. (Insert more sarcasm)

6C351D52-8AFA-4B3B-A054-89D65B0C281C.png

phaldor

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Consultant
Mine showed up on the dealer screen today with this code. I snuck a peek at location and found it was in Logistic Park, IL. Doing a bit of online detective work and educated guessing, I would say that the code means “storage”. Logistic Park is a facility owned by the BNSF line southwest of Chicago and serves as a sorting yard. The yard is immense (Google maps view illuminates this clearly). So now I just have to wait for a train coming my direction. I would assume the next code I see will be a KZ T, but I think it could conceivably be a KZ N.
Sponsored